STB Purchase from Alibaba.com

no problem with aliexpress although they take time to delivery of product but we can get cheap rate. also fast delivery option available such as DHL, FEDEX but it will cost more also chances of custom, if you order through china post or Singapore , Hongkong then you will not have to pay any custom duty, believe me i ordered some item, i not paid any tax and also item is good.

riteish said:
no problem with aliexpress although they take time to delivery of product but we can get cheap rate. also fast delivery option available such as DHL, FEDEX but it will cost more also chances of custom, if you order through china post or Singapore , Hongkong then you will not have to pay any custom duty, believe me i ordered some item, i not paid any tax and also item is good.

Thanks,,,

How many take time to delivery the product???

MOLOYBORA said:
Thanks,,,

How many take time to delivery the product???

if you place order through China post it takes max up to 30 days and if Honkong, Singapore post it will deliver within 20 days its my personal experience, but sometimes it takes more than estimated time-frame, actually it depend on what shipping method you chose. you know that fedex and dhl will deliver withing 7 days.

Ok Riteish Bro,,

I see Aliexpress price is very high than Alibaba. But Alibaba is not guarantee

Riteish bro ur place and state please mention?????

Did u ordered any electronic item or......

Alibaba for wholesale market
& Aliexpress for Retail

I chat with Customer care. They are advice, purchase from Aliexpress

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock