STB Replacement ''HD Plus to HEVC''

• Thread starter Thread starter ESPN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 4,811

ESPN

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a troublesome Airtel STB as HD Plus, I would like to replace the same with newly introduced HEVC STB - is it possible?

My dealer couldn't help; according to him he can replace the same with HD Plus only.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have a troublesome Airtel STB as HD Plus, I would like to replace the same with newly introduced HEVC STB - is it possible?

My dealer couldn't help; according to him he can replace the same with HD Plus only.

Thanks,
Yes he's right bro

I don't think anyother option available so

just want to know , which stb provides better HD/SD pq ?
HD PLUS or HEVC ?

New Airtel HEVC Box Made By Technicolor With New UI Superior Pq & Sq You Should Go for That Gobbinaath Bro use This Box

just want to know , which stb provides better HD/SD pq ?
HD PLUS or HEVC ?

Not sure abt hd+

Hevc gives better now in sd awesome in hd

New Airtel HEVC Box Made By Technicolor With New UI Superior Pq & Sq You Should Go for That Gobbinaath Bro use This Box

Sd is better only bro whereas hd is awesome ;)

Last edited:
HEVC has the 1080p (progressive) video mode, whereas in HD Plus only 1080i (interlaced).
  • 1080p (progressive scan) mode may appear to be sharper, and fast-moving action can be easier to watch.
  • 1080i (interlaced) mode may appear to flicker or blur more during action scenes or sports.

Guys Now I Have Asked Sales Team Regarding This Will Update Once Got Reply!

It is possible, I got it done. Send an email to nodal team and they will help you getting the new HEVC box. But this will take longer time than usual.

Back
Top Bottom