Strange TP on Eutelsat @ 70°e

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all
Now a days I am getting a new TP on Eutelsat @70°e.
Freq 11097
Pol H
Sym 23626
R8etXff.jpg

Hmm.. Not sure bro.. I am not getting it and it might be because of my location (Chennai).. You may be getting TPs from other beam of this satellite or from some other satellite placed in nearby location..

hmm... ya thats d problem of solid box...

signals get stuck on 45/10 :p

I m getting almost all tps of horizons2 @85e as 45/9, 45/10.
But unable to lock any single tp.

Other dreamboxes/openboxes have better sensitivities, they lock signals on 33 % only, whereas solid locks, after 45 % :wall

@Shawl_who seems we need to purchase other brands made STB's . I was thinking to purchase freesat v7 through aliexpres but my payment was not done because of some technical problems.
Now will go to lajpat rai market to purchase such good stb's as quoted by you.

freedishlover said:
@Shawl_who seems we need to purchase other brands  made  STB's .  I was thinking to purchase freesat v7 through aliexpres but my payment was not done because of some technical problems.

Ya bro... everythings imp in catching fringe sats.... lnb.. cable wire... box..dish size :)

Some regional channels are there except those nothing else is there

Shawl Who bro on which size dish you are getting Horizon 85

M@zh@R said:
Shawl Who bro on which size dish you are getting Horizon 85

I m not getting horizons2 :no

just getting noise signals, 45/10 :s :(

freedishlover said:
@Shawl_who seems we need to purchase other brands  made  STB's .  I was thinking to purchase freesat v7 through aliexpres but my payment was not done because of some technical problems.

Which stbs bro ? :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock