Seeking Help Subscription disconnection

• Thread starter Thread starter Aayush Aggarwal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,466
Reaction score
If I don't want to use my Tata sky anymore but got some balance in it and had already paid for the annual subscription, will my balance be refunded to me if I request for the permanent disconnection of the service?

Tata have have removed the Buy Back policy. Now no one can surrender or permanently disabled his/her connection. The only possible way to get rid of Tata Sky is selling it.

To transfer ownership of any Tata Sky box Send a self-attested copy of NOC from the current account holder to [email protected] and you will receive call back within 24 hours.
Rs. 150 will be charged for transfer of ownership and if relocation is required then you have to pay Rs. 300 extra for that.
You can download Download NOC form here

Tata have have removed the Buy Back policy. Now no one can surrender or permanently disabled his/her connection. The only possible way to get rid of Tata Sky is selling it.

To transfer ownership of any Tata Sky box Send a self-attested copy of NOC from the current account holder to [email protected] and you will receive call back within 24 hours.
Rs. 150 will be charged for transfer of ownership and if relocation is required then you have to pay Rs. 300 extra for that.
You can download Download NOC form here

In that case, I simply have to throw away the equipments.

Say if I got balance of amount ₹10000 in my subscribed account, you are telling me that no one can help getting my money refunded back. I should get my money back in such case. Really pathetic policies, no benefit to a consumer in any way.

TRAI should also focus on such issues, strict rules need to be implemented to benefit the consumer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom