Sad News Tata Play forcing to subscribe Binge subscription

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,325

react

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently I had tried TataPlay binge OTT super plan for a month, couple of months back. I was not happy with the service as there were lot of issues for watching the OTT apps. Canceled my auto renewal.

Now, whenever I'm trying to modify my current DTH pack, this TataPlay Binge plan which I had Canceled also gets added and there is no option to uncheck from any flow.

Tried reaching customer support, but everyone just listens the issue and raise a complaint to backend team with different issue, so pathetic service. Not sure how they have pushed the software without properly testing end to end or is it just a loophole to loot customer money.

How can I get rid of this? And is there any way to penalize them?
QUhrCEw.jpg
jfWfkpX.jpg
dbqF6Tt.jpg

Last edited:
It's a bug and it happens every time. The same thing happens to me too. But, until we manually activate the binge pack, it doesn't activate. In the modify pack page, it's always included in the total price but it will not be activated.
This.

It shows an old (discontinued) Binge pack in my case because I haven't purchased any Binge pack after they have bumped up the prices. The catch is we can not resubscribe this pack anymore.

And like @srihariths bro said, you don't need to worry about this pack addition on the modify pack page, it won't be reactivated. It's a Tata Play app bug.

rYwkmS1.png

The lock in period of binge subscribtion one month. If you deactivate this in binge app, it's activation for one month and automatically deactivate. And show expired. I also suffered before few months back. CC also can't deactivate this. So don't worry. If show expired don't be renewed.
Still showing me👇
fjO4YeG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock