Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 10,019
Main difference is Kayika Sadhya pack includes English Movies and Star Sports Select 1 & 2...
Wow, that's excellent. That's exactly the pack I need! Pity it isn't available for everyone.

Wow, that's excellent. That's exactly the pack I need! Pity it isn't available for everyone.
I think you won't get Kayika Sadhya Pack. It is available only for Kerala State. I have tried many times to get it but failed.

Try your luck, all the best.

I think you won't get Kayika Sadhya Pack. It is available only for Kerala State. I have tried many times to get it but failed.

So we have to change our address via kerala dealers (relocation only in paper) to get the pack

Ok, I will try!
@Siva bro u will get 10+2 offer as ur connection is less than 90 days
Not looking for long term packages after my experience with Sun Direct bro!

So we have to change our address via kerala dealers (relocation only in paper) to get the pack
I tried this method also (via chat) but they were asking ₹300 for relocation:ROFLMAO:

I tried this method also (via chat) but they were asking ₹300 for relocation:ROFLMAO:

Tell them that ur Originally from kerala, and u shifted to ur (current location) some years back. See what they have to say ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock