Discussion Suggest me a pack

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 96
  • Views: Views 9,928
That's what I wrote right? HD Access Fee? What is South Sports HD pack?

Some people get confused with HDAF and South Sports HDAF.

South Sports HDAF is a HD pack which one can tale along with South Sports Bonanza, It costs Rs 90.
U will only get HD channels from base back and not from Add-on pack or A-la-Carte. If one wants HD channels from these also he has to opt for HDAF

Some people get confused with HDAF and South Sports HDAF.

South Sports HDAF is a HD pack which one can tale along with South Sports Bonanza, It costs Rs 90.
U will only get HD channels from base back and not from Add-on pack or A-la-Carte. If one wants HD channels from these also he has to opt for HDAF
Ok, I didn't know about that one at all. I was going to go with the regular HDAF.

I have one more question. MN+ HD doesn't have an SD feed right? So, If we subscribe to English movies Add-on + HDAF this channel will be covered or not?

I am using South Prime for the past one month. I activate Star Sports select channels and English movie pack only when needed(mostly on weekends). This is the cost effective solution for my need.
Other South packs either doesn't contain most sports channels or kids or eng news or infotainment channels...
I have requested several times to activate Kayika Sadhya pack to me but no use. I have also raised several compliments /requests to update south prime pack similar to Kayika Sadhya.

Ok, I didn't know about that one at all. I was going to go with the regular HDAF.

I have one more question. MN+ HD doesn't have an SD feed right? So, If we subscribe to English movies Add-on + HDAF this channel will be covered or not?

Yes, u need to take South Sports Bonanza + Eng Movies Add On + HDAF

Last edited:

Yes bro, you'll get MN+ HD.

No, since Eng Movies is not part of South Sports Bonanza, u wont get MN+ HD in that, u will need to take it as a la carte or take English Movies Add On along with HDAF
Never mind, I'm able to view it after the pack change!

Last edited:
This is how my package looks now.

9_D184970_A0_FD_45_C1_8070_FB9580_C5_A795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock