Suggestion required for opting a new DTH connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sujithkumar91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,445

sujithkumar91

Reaction score
Hello friends, i would like to opt a DTH next month.Could anyone help me in choosing a dth which has best PQ and AQ in the market.

One and only solution is Tata(sky but its costly than others(all rounder). :)
Airtel comes second .
Videocon comes third for me because sometimes PQ of some channels is par below.
But remember that Reliance has the best PQ but few channels. :tup

JoyalHD said:
One and only solution is Tata(sky but its costly than others(all rounder). :)
Airtel comes second .
Videocon comes third for me because sometimes PQ of some channels is par below.
But remember that Reliance has the best PQ but few channels. :tup

thanks fr the rep..i am using 42" tv, it it okay to go with tatasky over airtel in terms of both SD and HD content

sujithkumar91 said:
Hello friends, i would like to opt a DTH next month.Could anyone help me in choosing a dth which has best PQ and AQ in the market.

In terms of AQ and PQ both Airtel and Tata Sky are equal,at this time you should go with Tata Sky as they are adding each and every channel that is launching,if you want to go with Airtel you'll need to wait till June to see bundle of new channels :k :)

sujithkumar91 said:
thanks fr the rep..i am using 42" tv, it it okay to go with tatasky over airtel in terms of both SD and HD content

Yeah bro,as everyone has said that Tata Sky is having better PQ than Airtel for SD channels,and ADTV is having somewhat better PQ than Tata Sky for HD channels,so both are almost equal but Tata Sky is also having more number of HD channels,so it's better to go with Tata Sky

Simply, if cost doesn't bother you much, go for Tata Sky! No any doubts. Good picture quality and hardware/software.

Airtel would be a better choice when it comes to Audio Video quality and good software.

Videocon d2h is somewhat cost effective. But, you have to bear with their terrible software. Other than that, d2h is OK.

No idea about other providers.

I agree with unlimitedBB on Tata Sky.They have good software and better customer service . But TATA SKy is premium provider, their costs are always high than other service providers. Dishtv provides good number of HD channels at low price , picture quality is also good. I used TATA SKY ,i definitely dont see any difference in picture quality.

Bro Just go with Tatasky or Airtel as you said you want good AQ and PQ....

If cost doesn't matters go with TataSky.
If you want some what cheap go with Airtel....

But dont go with d2h as its PQ is good but terrible audio Quality....[my own experience]

Back
Top Bottom