Suggestions required...

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

One of my friend having good computer knowledge told me to find out any home based job like adposting, data entry, html page creation etc...

I searched for it over the internet and found many sites which offers such kind of jobs.

But thereafter I found that some of them is demanding some investment which is not suitable to his economical life and also found some complaints and dirty reviews on consumer complaint forums for some of those.

Is there any idea regarding this, if anybody knowing well in this metter plz tell me. any advice regarding online earning is also welcome.

many advanced thanks.

Many of these sites promoting home based jobs are fake, dont give ur personal details etc to them. They are into cyber crime and many people have become victim in such cases.

once you invest, that money wont come back again. They are mostly private firms with no assurance and are mostly into cyber fraud, which is a cyber crime under Indian cyber laws...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock