Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

Vicky said:
i have also very happy with sundirect,but i want more tamil channels & hd channels & very delay to sundirect add the channels :dodgy

Please name the tamil channels which you want sun direct to add. I want 24 Ghanta, Jalsha Movies, Rupashi Bangla, Aaseervatham, Goodness TV & Ten HD. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Please name the tamil channels which you want sun direct to add. I want 24 Ghanta, Jalsha Movies, Rupashi Bangla, Aaseervatham, Goodness TV & Ten HD. :)

Sure Bro & Please Continue in General Discussion Thread or Channels Request Thread Because Offtopic comment & i hope u understand :tup

Link Removed

General Discussions about Sun Direct

10 Million and still growing. One must salute SD as in spite of having limited resources they are still trying hard to sustain. As per Prateek bro's comment if they some more ROI Channels in the near future no one can beat them. Even Asit Paul bro agreed adding Star Movies in lower ROI base pack was a good move. What attracts ROI customers more is that Lowest ROI Packs includes English Channels. One must remember that, ROI = Hindi + English + Customer's Mother Tongue, in my case which is Bengali. All these contributes to 10 Million + Customer base.

Bishnu15 said:
10 Million and still growing. One must salute SD as in spite of having limited resources they are still trying hard to sustain. As per Prateek bro's comment if they some more ROI Channels in the near future no one can beat them. Even Asit Paul bro agreed adding Star Movies in lower ROI base pack was a good move. What attracts ROI customers more is that Lowest ROI Packs includes English Channels. One must remember that, ROI = Hindi + English + Customer's Mother Tongue, in my case which is Bengali. All these contributes to 10 Million + Customer base.

My day start from praying to GOD SHIVA n MATA PARVATI. :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
n ur day start from appraising sun direct. :p:p:p:':)':)sp:lol:angry

Prateek Marwadi said:
My day start from praying to GOD SHIVA n MATA PARVATI. :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
n ur day start from appraising sun direct. :p:p:p:':)':)sp:lol:angry

No No bro my day starts with remembering Lokenath God. I am not the only person to praise sun direct. 10 Million customers are praising. :p :p

With more than 10 million active subscribers across India, Sun Direct DTH reaches even the most remote regions to bring you the best TV-viewing experience! Log onto DTH Service India | Digital TV | Best DTH | Direct to Home – Sun Direct DTH to be part of one of the largest providers of DTH services in India!
10-million-sun-direct-dth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock