Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

Viki said:
None of the DTH gives their customer details based on active connections including SUN Direct.

Correct. But check the below reply (bold).

jay kumar said:
bro before satellite failure that is before 2010 sun direct becomes the no.1 dth with the subscriber base of 30 million. but all changed after satellite failure.

meanwhile all dth are counting their inactive customers also and they are creating a whole we are having maximum customers.

our sun direct now in 2015 they reached ten million subscribers.

so i think that 10 million consists of active subscibers

becoz large number of customer went out of that dth between 2012 and 2013.

Refer to Viki's post Sadiq bro.

11041755_1571207329789503_5557087091068616565_n.jpg

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/SUNDIRECTIndia/photos/a.1476041719306065.1073741828.1473989639511273/1571207329789503/?type=1

Well posted Vicky bro. Sun Direct is really rocking as far customer base is concerned. I am quite happy that I am a part of Sun Direct family. But at the same time Vicky bro Sun Direct needs to increase its channel count as well. What do you say Vicky bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Well posted Vicky bro. Sun Direct is really rocking as far customer base is concerned. I am quite happy that I am a part of Sun Direct family. But at the same time Vicky bro Sun Direct needs to increase its channel count as well. What do you say Vicky bro ?

totally agree with u. as i have mentioned earlier if it increases its roi channels then it ll become no. 1 in india.

Yes Prateek bro Sun DTH will need to increase its ROI Channel count as well.

Bishnu15 said:

i have also very happy with sundirect,but i want more tamil channels & hd channels & very delay to sundirect add the channels :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock