Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

sun direct is at no.4 in tn after d2h,tata sky and airtel

lost all india market including tn then how 1 crore customers?

supermachi said:
sun direct is at no.4 in tn after d2h,tata sky and airtel

lost all india market including tn then how 1 crore customers?

what..?sun direct was on fourth position in tn:D

bro sun direct is the no1 dth in south india

@jay kumar : Please look into my post and take action accordingly.

Please try and understand sun direct cheapest brand. In the present market sun direct is way ahead in terms of its competitors as far as monthly plans are concerned. Sadiq bro, every DTH has Star World, Comedy Central, Movies Now, Romedy Now, Times Now, ET Now, CNN IBN, NDTV 24X7, CNBC TV18, VH One English these 10 Channels on their respective platforms. But why none of the dth not provide any one of these 10 vital channels in lowest ROI base pack except sun direct ? This thing also is in favour of sun direct vicky bro. Jaykumar bro you must agree RS 220 p.m. with these channels does make a difference. All these reasons increase sun direct's customer base and it reaches 10 million. I post English channels availability of different dths in lowest ROI base pack very soon.

Re: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

I definitely agree to the point that only sun direct provides maximum English movie channels at lowest base pack. All other DTH are too greedy in this aspect.

aneesh120 said:
I can give some concrete evidence to bishnu sir
as per the following post by telecom talk showing official documentation by tai
Source
as of march 2014 there were total 65 million subscriber of dth out of which 37 million are currently active and you say that sun has 10 million active subscribers. Which means tata sky,airtel,videocon,dish,rdtv, has about 27 million active subscibers?
I dont think that number is correct.
Also dont tell me that in 9 months dth must have added a lot of subscribers at this point of time the number must have changed by 2-3 million at the max.
A plausible way to calculate sundirects active subsciber base would be to see that about 50% of dth connects are active in total(as per trai) so it is safe to assume that sundirect has about 50% active subscriber base (give or take) which is about 5 million which is a good number and fits the statistics given by trai.
Sorry if it was long.
Nice statistics bro :clap

Devesh said:
Nice statistics bro :clap

Every one is hankering after statistics :angry Even you Devesh bro. :'( Will you listen to subscribers words or go by so called statistics ? :angry Statistics says Dish TV No.1 which is no longer correct bro. :luv Sun Direct is a very big fish which every one is neglecting but I promise after 2015 a situation will come where every one will ask for sun direct set top box but sun direct officials will have lack of set top boxes to provide. The future of DTH in India will be sun direct. Just wait for one more year. Har DTH ka baap hain sun direct. :eek:hya

jay kumar said:
what..?sun direct was on fourth position in tn:D

bro sun direct is the no1 dth in south india

It is definitely No.1 in South & soon it will be on ROI. :eek:hya

@ Bishnu15: as a sun direct customer are you saying that the 10 million is only active customers as like jay kumar mentioned? If we can't believe statistics then for which reason we should believe 10 million active customers are there?

None of the DTH gives their customer details based on active connections including SUN Direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock