Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

prateek1987 said:
search it on google.............around 85%-88% customers r from the south india only.

ROI - 10 - 12 %

But his point is that Sun is having customer base from ROI too. We should agree. Even it is 1%, it is also a count bro..

yaar who's this magee..........i couldn't understand.........i never see his or her posts.......but he or she always like my post.........50% or more of my liked posts have come from magee.....

instead of liking it, please write something about it.......

Sadiq said:
But his point is that Sun is having customer base from ROI too. We should agree. Even it is 1%, it is also a count bro..

true sadiq bhai...........but bishnu bro wrote major customer base from non south.......i.e. y i wrote its not a major customer base from non south....
even 1 customer is also a kind of base but its not major customer base........

prateek1987 said:
true sadiq bhai...........but bishnu bro wrote major customer base from non south.......i.e. y i wrote its not a major customer base from non south....
even 1 customer is also a kind of base but its not major customer base........

10 Million customer only from south ? Is it possible ! Atleast 1 Million from Non South. Dont forget the basics of maths bro. :D

Sadiq bro I agree on your point Angel TV & Info Channel not HD. But I beg to differ sun direct having only 1% customer base in Non South. Even prateek bro who is a permanent hater of sun direct says sun direct having 12% customer base in non south. Though I think sun direct having 35% customer base in non south.

prateek1987 said:
search it on google.............around 85%-88% customers r from the south india only.

ROI - 10 - 12 %

Bishnu15 said:
10 Million customer only from south ? Is it possible ! Atleast 1 Million from Non South. Dont forget the basics of maths bro. :D

Check his quoted post. He mentioned 10% to 12% would be ROI customer base. You saying at least 1 million is from ROI. Both are same calculation only.

10% of 10 Million = 1 Million

He even said 12% which is more than 1 Million. I hope you are happy now.

prateek1987 said:
yaar who's this magee..........i couldn't understand.........i never see his or her posts.......but he or she always like my post.........50% or more of my liked posts have come from magee.....

Magee bro will never learn. Repeatedly he is being told to participate in discussions. But he wont. I think he is waiting for his ban. :D

prateek1987 said:

Bro, I already replied to bishnu bro regarding not posting , any how again I am saying I don't want to posts unneccerily. Btw I will post more hereafter.

Bishnu15 said:
Magee bro will never learn. Repeatedly he is being told to participate in discussions. But he wont. I think he is waiting for his ban. :D

Ban me? Reason? Admin/ mod should reply it. Did I done anything against forum rules?

prateek1987 said:

Bishnu15 said:

@Bishnu: You want all the registered members who didnt post to be banned? Don't force anyone to interact with you. You did it many times. Avoid such comments. Even you said you realized your faults you are keep on doing the faults. This is a public forum. Everyone has their interests to participate in any conversation.

@prateek1987: We cannot force everyone to post something. It is up to the member's interested. For the case of Magee he is also posting wherever he feels that he should post something. I hope you got it. You can refer other comments that I have provided to Bishnu clarifying this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock