Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

Thanks sadiq bro.

Sorry Sadiq, Magee bro. Dont want to spoil you New Year. Enjoy bro !

Good Update & Its Good News For All SD Users :tup

Sarfaraz bro brought us back to the topic. Otherwise we we all deviating from the topic. Thanks Sarfaraz bro. Thats why I liked your post.

Magee said:
Bro, I already replied to bishnu bro regarding not posting , any how again I am saying I don't want to posts unneccerily. Btw I will post more hereafter.

i was wrong magee bro........its up to u whether u like one's posts or not..........whether u write something or not..........whether u post something or not

so sorry for being rude n wrote unnecessarily....

thnx sadiq bro

hi bishnu bro

i never said that i hate sun direct....i just don't like it bcoz it provides less no. of channels

i just wanted to say like in mobiles, e.g. i have airtel mobile no. so if i go to a territory where idea is working, it automatically connected to idea n vice versa.

can't it be done in dths also, they should have done the tied up, if they do the same then in less space we will have more no. of channels

in future more n more sd n hd channels will be added

if say 100 hd channels wud come by the year end, so every dth has a limited space, how they provide all the channels, bcoz of the limited space n limited tps. they shud tie up within themselves, just like in mobiles and then provide all the channels with the help of each other so that we all the customers wud get all the channels n wud be happy.

if they want to increase the costs then also they can do. 10-15-20 % wudn't make any effect to the customers.......anyhow around 8-10% costs inflated every year...so 5-10% more n we will get all the channels

prateek1987 said:
hi bishnu bro

i never said that i hate sun direct....i just don't like it bcoz it provides less no. of channels

i just wanted to say like in mobiles, e.g. i have airtel mobile no. so if i go to a territory where idea is working, it automatically connected to idea n vice versa.

can't it be done in dths also, they should have done the tied up, if they do the same then in less space we will have more no. of channels

in future more n more sd n hd channels will be added

if say 100 hd channels wud come by the year end, so every dth has a limited space, how they provide all the channels, bcoz of the limited space n limited tps. they shud tie up with themselves, just like in mobiles and then provide all the channels with the help of each other so that we all the customers wud be happy.

if they want to increase the costs then also they can do. 10-15-20 % wudn't make any effect to the customers.......anyhow around 8-10% costs inflated every year...so 5-10% more n we will get all the channels

less no of channels but all are popular channels.:hello

none of the channels are bogus channels as provided in other dth.:no

sun direct had crossed 10 million. did u consider the sun direct users as a foolish people.
each and every dth has some features.

airtel is providing all channels but they didnt give any of the popular channels in their base packs.

when the pack prise increased i.e 300 to 350 rs we can think about watching popular channels.:dodgy

dth market is oligopoly market.

so your idea cant exists

happy new year jai bro.....

u get it wrong as u always do.........

20 years back mobile market was also the same.........

but now everything has changed.........

30rs a call few years ago.......now 1p/sec

things have been changed..

more n more customers mean less no. of prices for the customers....

i always think like an indian n how me n other indians can get benefit out of it...

u said in ur previous posts that most of the indians r poor.they can't afford huge money n costs

so my suggestion will help those poor indians

dude i love this country n its countrymen like anything

i m paying more than a thousand i.e. > 1000 bucks a month to get these dth services but i m thinking on behalf of a poor man who is not able to get best of the services......

if u r an tamilian n a true indian then y u cant put in ur ideas n write ur suggestions so that more n more services will go to the more n more poorer n they will also be benefited out of it.

u always put ur feedback who is best or not n i wrote about how we can get the best

if u reply then reply being an indian n not being a dth user

prateek1987 said:
happy new year jai bro.....

u get it wrong as u always do.........

20 years back mobile market was also the same.........

but now everything has changed.........

30rs a call few years ago.......now 1p/sec

things have been changed..

more n more customers mean less no. of prices for the customers....

i always think like an indian n how me n other indians can get benefit out of it...

u said in ur previous posts that most of the indians r poor.they can't afford huge money n costs

so my suggestion will help those poor indians

dude i love this country n its countrymen like anything

i m paying more than a thousand i.e. > 1000 bucks a month to get these dth services but i m thinking on behalf of a poor man who is not able to get best of the services......

if u r an tamilian n a true indian then y u cant put in ur ideas n write ur suggestions so that more n more services will go to the more n more poorer n they will also be benefited out of it.

u always put ur feedback who is best or not n i wrote about how we can get the best

if u reply then reply being an indian n not being a dth user

same to u bro:hello

first of all dont give me a certificate about my knowledge:no

i think u are feeling about poor people.my best idea is iam suggesting u to convert into dd free dish or sun direct.:k

they only care about poor.:eek:hya

iam always a real indian and cant prove myself here.

its a dth forum.

are u trying to create any rivals among nationalistic thoughts about indian.

Wy all of u are struggling about south or ROI?sun can count only subscribers together.They have no any separating scale.may b majority from south or north.Anyway thanks for this acheivement.somany members are wasting space by waste.if we verify the posts ,understand that somany r waste.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock