Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,028
  • Views: Views 1,374,279
I read a article that in sun direct ,sun network channels will available just with ncf alone, that no need to pay for sun tv bouquet.
This could very well happen. A Sunshine Center technician came to my home today for adjusting my HD STB's antenna. He told me the same thing. That Sun Direct may include their home channels as part of the Base NCF. Or announce it as part of Broadcaster Bouquets, but with price as 0 bucks or 1 buck per channel.

This could very well happen. A Sunshine Center technician came to my home today for adjusting my HD STB's antenna. He told me the same thing. That Sun Direct may include their home channels as part of the Base NCF. Or announce it as part of Broadcaster Bouquets, but with price as 0 bucks or 1 buck per channel.

I will happily take tamil basic pack HD from 40- 50, but zero or 1 will not happen others will definitely file case to TRAI

Tata sky introduced hd basic plans which costing 407 to 520 rs with more fta and HD channels.

Sun also will introduce an expensive basic plan in 400+ plan , otherwise we need to stop watching pay channels

Please tel me any one when sun dth hd channels addition
Now addition of channels is not important. first they make the new traiprocedure in tact. though Consumer corner added, it seen not added bonguette channel Pack. After finishingall theseconnected formalities, then add new channels. Now adding new channels is not generate good income .

Tata sky introduced hd basic plans which costing 407 to 520 rs with more fta and HD channels.

Sun also will introduce an expensive basic plan in 400+ plan , otherwise we need to stop watching pay channels
who will see allchannels in HDorsD?why Spent those much amount??
our Selection is only wanted channels e ither in SD or HD. Notall 600 channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock