Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,001
  • Views: Views 1,359,400
Because of sun arrogant and venom act converting to dpo packs automatically dealers are under pressure now, customers are blaming dealers for not getting zee tamil in dpo packs(which they don't know they are converted from old packs) , even dealers are not able to connect cc soon, sun is not going in correct path because all people want zee tamil only some even says we don't care about Sun channels we want zee,

I have seen in dealer shop nearly he got four or five calls to activate zee tamil in half an hour. If they continue this attitude sun Trp will fall and seems zee will take there position soon.

No advertisements on info channels and poor use of online methods by rural people they are exploiting the users in the name of dpo packs. If you are a business freak just learn how to loot by projecting doing good things for users.

I think it's fair to switch to other dth than persisting with dth having buggy stbs, poor cc, unwilling to add competition channels and so on, from now I won't recommend my friends to take sun direct, if they can offered new dth I will tell them to switch to new dth when there package expires

Because of sun arrogant and venom act converting to dpo packs automatically dealers are under pressure now, customers are blaming dealers for not getting zee tamil in dpo packs(which they don't know they are converted from old packs) , even dealers are not able to connect cc soon, sun is not going in correct path because all people want zee tamil only some even says we don't care about Sun channels we want zee,

I have seen in dealer shop nearly he got four or five calls to activate zee tamil in half an hour. If they continue this attitude sun Trp will fall and seems zee will take there position soon.

No advertisements on info channels and poor use of online methods by rural people they are exploiting the users in the name of dpo packs. If you are a business freak just learn how to loot by projecting doing good things for users.

I think it's fair to switch to other dth than persisting with dth having buggy stbs, poor cc, unwilling to add competition channels and so on, from now I won't recommend my friends to take sun direct, if they can offered new dth I will tell them to switch to new dth when there package expires

I switched one of my connection to TATASKY for the same reason. CC is almost dumb and no proper system is there. I thought they will improve, but no scene.

Well said bro Sun Direct should bring atleast Zee Tamil in Tamil DPO Pack 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock