Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,370,121
These mentioned channels addition possibility is very very very less

Expect pending channels from IndiaCast ,and from star
That to, channel addition will happen after deciding complete DPO packs and Sun Direct Distributor Bouquets
That's it
So Colors Bangla Cinema and Star Sports 1 Bangla when launched.

Has anyone noticed that in Discovery HD bouquet 1 there are total 9 channels according to Discovery channel official website but in sundirect app its showing only 8 channels for Rs 10+GST "Discovery Tamil" channel is not available in that bouquet

What about not available (NA) channel's is those channels will get add in sun direct or not. How they will satisfy customers?

I have to change my pack from Marathi to Malayalam pack can any one help

Did you initially purchased Marathi pack?

The best way is to contact customer service team via Live Chat. It will take around 15 to 20 minutes for the operator to appear but they will help you out. You can also approach sunshine center and things can be done quickly.

as talked to cc tdy mrng they said that they were talking with polimer ,jaya movie & zee tamil hd for adding their channels in sd...when asked from when these channels will be available they said negotition going on with them,dont knw abt launching date in sd...if any 1 knw a person in sundirect confirm with them.
I too gave a mail for channel addition.Cust care rep called me and said there is no info on any channel addition

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock