Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,686
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

mmdtahir said:
Jay bro, but the thing is that 3 of those sports channel are avilable only as A-la-carte :wall. So though if a person choses Mega Pack(SD) his monthly compensatioin will be 330+44(Sony KiX)+18(Ten Action)+20(Ten Cricket) = 330+82 =Rs.412 which is too costlier for Standard Definition pack (Also it misses Star Jalsha, Zee Talkies). And in case of me, i am Sun Direct Mega Pack :hd customer now paying Rs.480+Rs.82 = Rs.562. :angry
For paying Rs. 562 i can switch to Videocon D2H South Platinum :hd Pack where i need to pay another rs.28 ie. Rs.590 per month and also i will get many HD channels includes Star Sports HD3, Star Sports HD4,TEN HD, PIX HD, AXN HD etc.

So My suggestion Sun Direct should include all the sports channels atleast in Mega Pack

Your point is absolutely right. But trust me bro... I am asking every sun direct users to be patient till November. Sun direct management team is all ready to resolve your issues.

hirffa said:
Your point is absolutely right. But trust me bro... I am asking every sun direct users to be patient till November. Sun direct management team is all ready to resolve your issues.

November is too late bro. :no

Some big announcements will be out very soon. Dont ask for any proof. I dont have it but I can assure that.
Backend team started making some necessary arrangements. Some bengali and north east channels will be coming soon.
Akash Bangla
Sony Aath
Kolkata TV
News Time Bangla
Jalsha Movies
Zee Kalinga
Sarthak TV

585@Mega pack with a bulk of channels.
SD channels count will be inbetween 300 and 330 and HD count should be inbetween 25 and 35 .
Some channels already made contract with SD team. Measat 3B TP issuing delay is taking things a slight delay.
Cant give any source for this news. I am extremely sorry for that.

hirffa said:
Some big announcements will be out very soon. Dont ask for any proof. I dont have it but I can assure that.
Backend team started making some necessary arrangements. Some bengali and north east channels will be coming soon.
Akash Bangla
Sony Aath
Kolkata TV
News Time Bangla
Jalsha Movies
Zee Kalinga
Sarthak TV

Aakash Bangla already available bro. :)

hirffa said:
585@Mega pack with a bulk of channels.
SD channels count will be inbetween 300 and 330 and HD count should be inbetween 25 and 35 .
Some channels already made contract with SD team. Measat 3B TP issuing delay is taking things a slight delay.
Cant give any source for this news. I am extremely sorry for that.

I trust you. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Aakash Bangla already available bro. :)

That I am not sure of it. Actually I am not aware of Bengali or North East Channels. Cant understand that languages. Only aware of South Indian Channels and Hindi Channels.
May be they have made some contract or something like that. If you need I will collect some more updates and will inform you with that.

i think they will also launch hindi vod service...Like previously

hirffa said:
That I am not sure of it. Actually I am not aware of Bengali or North East Channels. Cant understand that languages. Only aware of South Indian Channels and Hindi Channels.
May be they have made some contract or something like that. If you need I will collect some more updates and will inform you with that.

Please collect some more updates about bengali channels and inform me here. :sp Please. I beg to you. :sp

Back
Top Bottom