Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,689
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

One GSAT is also on its way to the orbital slot and the existing allignement will be the most powerfull zone with so many tps.
So future is safe and good. What all they require is a small hurdle to cross,once its on... then there will millions of smiling faces.

jay kumar said:
i think they will also launch hindi vod service...Like previously

I am not sure about it. But yes we can axpect such awesome things in future.

Some users experience some No signal issue during heavy clouds is due to the existing allignment. Once they get the measat 3b tps they will leave there insat tp to govt and will fully dependent on measat. That means such users has to slight adjust there allignment to get powerfull signal.

hirffa said:
Your point is absolutely right. But trust me bro... I am asking every sun direct users to be patient till November. Sun direct management team is all ready to resolve your issues.

Hirffa bro, yeah we will be waiting till november, since we are used to wait like this till last march (2014) :(:dodgy

hirffa said:
Once TPs is granted,There are lot of background works to be done. from testing to preparation of software updates etc etc...

whether Sun Direct got all those TP's as of now ?

snaps.jpg

mmdtahir said:
Hirffa bro, yeah we will be waiting till november, since we are used to wait like this till last march (2014) :(:dodgy

Bro...we all are waiting for the good days... I am waiting from September 12 onwards... After the launch of satellite I am eagerly waiting for the update about measat.
Every sun direct users are waiting...Me,Bishnu bro,vicky bro and all other bros... are waiting..Surely we all will have a day and we will surely get a result for the long wait.

mmdtahir said:
whether Sun Direct got all those TP's as of now ?
Some regulatory clearance delay is there. They are going to get that clearance in a different way with the help of court.

hirffa said:
That RS 44 brokes my heart........:'(:'(:'(

agree bro:lol,but now many customers happy in this channel addition & also sad in this price:shy

Back
Top Bottom