sony pal
zee Anmol
star utasav
colors rishtey
all will come.
He is not comming because due to error.
Please refresh if your stb .

ukttDtg.jpg
Bro I asked them they said it's pay channel we want to update the pack the cc said

In sun direct setup box in settings display will show know in that which is better pixel there having 6 or 7 pixels like auto , pal , 720 p ,1080p to 60 hpz like that which is better for 32 inch led tv

Then sound which is clear PCM , DD, or DD+
Anybody suggest me ?

In sun direct setup box in settings display will show know in that which is better pixel there having 6 or 7 pixels like auto , pal , 720 p ,1080p to 60 hpz like that which is better for 32 inch led tv

Then sound which is clear PCM , DD, or DD+
Anybody suggest me ?
Set the pixel resolution setting to Auto. It will by default select the best resolution available.

If you are using only your TV's speakers for listening to audio from the TV channels, then set it to PCM.

DD = Dolby Digital

DD+ = Dolby Digital Plus

DD or DD+ should be used only when you connect a Home Theater to your Set Top Box.

What is the difference between these 3 audios
PCM , DD and DD+
Can anybody explain it

What is the difference between Pulse-Code Modulation (PCM) and Dolby Digital® technology?

Pulse-Code Modulation (PCM) and the Dolby Digital® technology refer to different types of digital audio recordings. PCM is the conventional method for converting analog audio into digital audio. The PCM audio recorded on DVD is a two-channel digital, stereo audio track.

The Dolby Digital® technology, which was originally called AC3, was developed specifically for multi-channel applications, including film sound and digital surround sound in the home. Dolby Digital® technology uses a 5.1 or six channel format. The 5 channels include the Stereo left and right front channels, Stereo left and right surround channels, and the center channel. There is also, a Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel for the subwoofer, which is counted as the 0.1 channel since it functions only when a deep base effect is needed.

Source:
https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00025143

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock