Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,027
  • Views: Views 1,373,707
To be honest the most neglected one is Assamese. Not a single Assamese pay channel is available. They removed News Live long time. Till now it is not added.
100%Assamese channel will be added soon.
Sundirect before it was the south Indian dth.but lots of South channel is missing.so be cannot believe additional of South channel.

Yes Telugu also neglected.
But channel compare others Kannada is less
BENGALI(25)
TAMIL(45)
TELUGU(36)
MALAYALAM(33)
KANNADA(24)
Bro, to be honest we need to compare respectove genre with other DTH that would be a fair comparison.

For eg, if we compare total Kannada channels with other DTH, its all falling within 30. If comparing Sun direct (24) with that of other DTH sun direct is still in better position i must say. Only few news channels and devotional channels pending when compared to others

To be honest the most neglected one is Assamese. Not a single Assamese pay channel is available. They removed News Live long time. Till now it is not added.
Bishnu bro, we should wait for some time. As we all know until few years before sun direct was a south indian DTH and never concentrated on ROI channels addition. Till recently they have started their pan indian approach. From that yime they are slowly and steadily adding channels. So we should wait.

Bro, to be honest we need to compare respectove genre with other DTH that would be a fair comparison.

For eg, if we compare total Kannada channels with other DTH, its all falling within 30. If comparing Sun direct (24) with that of other DTH sun direct is still in better position i must say. Only few news channels and devotional channels pending when compared to others
Yes.but in all genre Raj channels are missing.
One of most need channel is not their(zee picchar)
Zee pichar power TV tv5 Kannada which is available in all dth expect sundirect

Yes.but in all genre Raj channels are missing.
One of most need channel is not their(zee picchar)
Zee pichar power TV tv5 Kannada which is available in all dth expect sundirect
Hmm. You are correct i agree Zee pichaar is must. But is Raj network is really a useful network? In tamil, once upon a time it was a competitor to Sun tv, but now it is nowhere near. No interesting programme. More advt.. Not sure about other language raj network channels.

Bishnu bro, we should wait for some time. As we all know until few years before sun direct was a south indian DTH and never concentrated on ROI channels addition. Till recently they have started their pan indian approach. From that yime they are slowly and steadily adding channels. So we should wait.
Even in Tamil one educational channel not available. During lockdown it was much needed.

Hmm. You are correct i agree Zee pichaar is must. But is Raj network is really a useful network? In tamil, once upon a time it was a competitor to Sun tv, but now it is nowhere near. No interesting programme. More advt.. Not sure about other language raj network channels.
What about Raj Parivaar Hindi Channel? Why is it not available on Sun Direct? One more question comes to my mind why they removed Sun News HD within one month of its addition?

I telling Raj channel is not important .it is missing🙂 other than that 3 needed

What about Raj Parivaar Hindi Channel? Why is it not available on Sun Direct? One more question comes to my mind why they removed Sun News HD within one month of its addition?
I think sun news HD may come back.Expecting udaya movies or music HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock