Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,435
19 - FTA channels are not coming

I was using two Sun direct connections.
Last week i was changed to " MY FTA Package Basic Subscription Monthly Renewal '' with some Bouquet/Ala-Carte.
But 19 - FTA channels are not coming.
Even i am tried with sun direct website "Select All" in option 'Select your favorite channel for NCF', it was selecting and showing 182 channels but some channels are not coming.

Below FTA Channels are not coming...
10 TV
ABP Ganga
Bflix Movies
Dabangg
Dangal
Jai Maharastra
Kalvi
Kite Victers
Mastii
MH1
Music India
News J
Rang
Sangeet Bhojpuri
SVBC 2
SVCB TV
TV9 Gujarathi
Twenty Four
V6 News

I was raise the complaints to CC, they did the refresh 2 times. But still this channels are not coming.

Anybody know, why this channels are coming, How to get this channels.
TV 9 Gujarati too.. Sad... You are from Vadodara. Use sun dth app and refresh bro

19 - FTA channels are not coming

I was using two Sun direct connections.
Last week i was changed to " MY FTA Package Basic Subscription Monthly Renewal '' with some Bouquet/Ala-Carte.
But 19 - FTA channels are not coming.
Even i am tried with sun direct website "Select All" in option 'Select your favorite channel for NCF', it was selecting and showing 182 channels but some channels are not coming.

Below FTA Channels are not coming...
10 TV
ABP Ganga
Bflix Movies
Dabangg
Dangal
Jai Maharastra
Kalvi
Kite Victers
Mastii
MH1
Music India
News J
Rang
Sangeet Bhojpuri
SVBC 2
SVCB TV
TV9 Gujarathi
Twenty Four
V6 News

I was raise the complaints to CC, they did the refresh 2 times. But still this channels are not coming.

Anybody know, why this channels are coming, How to get this channels.
U too. I also faced same. I am not getting News J. When i select all and press ok, it says updated. but when i opened again for selecting channel, it shows newsj was not choosen.. and also i suscribed some other channels, they are still not coming

TV 9 Gujarati too.. Sad... You are from Vadodara. Use sun dth app and refresh bro

Yes Bishnu bro, i am from Vadodara.

I am tried with Sun DTH App and did the select all options and given update. But those channels not coming.
I am having the doubt about that FTA and NCF maximum channels may be 149.
So today i am trying in Sun direct website, removing some channels from FTA and adding News J & TV 9 Gujarati.
Let wait some more time and see for update this channels.

U too. I also faced same. I am not getting News J. When i select all and press ok, it says updated. but when i opened again for selecting channel, it shows newsj was not choosen.. and also i suscribed some other channels, they are still not coming

Yes Bro. Same issue. What you did same method i am also did but no improvement.

So today i am trying in Sun direct website, removing some channels from FTA and adding News J, Bflix Movies, SVBC 2, SVCB TV, TV9 Gujarathi, Mastii, Music India. (Total channel not more then 149).

So today i am trying in Sun direct website, removing some channels from FTA and adding News J, Bflix Movies, SVBC 2, SVCB TV, TV9 Gujarathi, Mastii, Music India. (Total channel not more then 149).
eventhough u select some channels and update it.. after some time if you open the channel selector pagesome channels which i marked earlier, it was not chosed at all.

yesterday i moved from hd dpo 1 to fta, now i feel i very bad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock