Zee picture
Ayush tv
Basava tv
Tv5 Kannada
Raj news Kannada
Power tv
Raj music Kannada
Etc

If the attitude of SUN DIRECT won't change towards the addition of pending Important South & North channels then many Sun Direct customers will go to other DTH & Cable services,atlast Maran brothers will be the only customers of this wonderful DTH network ,I Don't know why they Start this DTH to cheat people,Is they don't interested
in DTH business ?All Sun Direct customers have big expectations in Sun Direct,if lack of bandwidth is the reason of not adding channels,then when we can expect pending channels? I am feeling sad with current situation,the true fact is that If Sun Direct will add pending channels many people from other DTH & Cable services also take SUN DIRECT connection ,because Sun network is one of the trusted brand in india,I am Heart felt wishing them to fullfill all customers happy by adding channels & in all languages Sun network channels should go to top of BARC rating!

My Sun Direct HD remote control has some problem. In the pcb, R2 near the ir blaster gone damaged. Anybody help with the R2 number or value..?

If the attitude of SUN DIRECT won't change towards the addition of pending Important South & North channels then many Sun Direct customers will go to other DTH & Cable services,atlast Maran brothers will be the only customers of this wonderful DTH network ,I Don't know why they Start this DTH to cheat people,Is they don't interested
in DTH business ?All Sun Direct customers have big expectations in Sun Direct,if lack of bandwidth is the reason of not adding channels,then when we can expect pending channels? I am feeling sad with current situation,the true fact is that If Sun Direct will add pending channels many people from other DTH & Cable services also take SUN DIRECT connection ,because Sun network is one of the trusted brand in india,I am Heart felt wishing them to fullfill all customers happy by adding channels & in all languages Sun network channels should go to top of BARC rating!

they will never add remaining Tamil channels i think....

they will never add remaining Tamil channels i think....
If they will never add pending channels ,that means SUN DIRECT will be soon vanish from Indian DTH industry.

Finally EPG changed for Zee Punjabi HR/HM.

M0Us4DW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock