Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,952
  • Views: Views 1,349,594
Hi Friends,

Those Who Are In TN, If DMK Wins In TN In Current Election

Expect A Blockbuster Deal / Offer From Reputed DPO

Rest Will Be Announced Post 2nd May 2021!

Hi Friends,

Firstly SUN DIRECT should add Pending Tamil, Malayalam,Telugu, Kannada channels!

While using the website, make sure that your browser is not trying to load the secure version of the payment initiation page. Because Sun Direct still has this page in the non-secure version.

The page would start with the following address:
mypg.sundirect.in

Make sure it loads in http:// and not https://.

If you are using Firefox (on a computer), go to Firefox's Settings and uncheck the option for forcing all sites to open in https.

Also, even though Sun Direct no longer allows Topping Up balance on their own website/app, they still allow it through other online payment websites/apps like PayTm, Amazon, Payzapp, Airtel Thanks, etc. If I am remembering them correctly, valid topup amounts are:

Hey check the image I have tried your solution and also tried different browsers..

Whenever I add MY FTA + other add-ons and click on recharge then I am getting this screen..
gfztKIt.jpg

Hi Friends,

If we have to sacrifice our state to this corruption group and then only we will get the offer from Sun direct means then such offer in no way required...

Hey check the image I have tried your solution and also tried different browsers..

Whenever I add MY FTA + other add-ons and click on recharge then I am getting this screen..
gfztKIt.jpg
Okay.

I was testing it for you, and I accidentally ended up changing my Base Pack.

I am using the Sun Direct mobile website on my Android phone, with the Firefox for Android browser.

I was on Tamil DPO 2 pack. It was valid until October 4, 2021.

I had ZERO balance in my Sun Direct account.

So to test it for you, I selected only the Base Pack (My FTA) and clicked on proceed.

As I had no balance, I assumed that it will go to the payment page, and ask me to pay Rs.49.15+GST for the My FTA Pack.

Instead, it directly changed my base pack from Tamil DPO 2 to My FTA.

Now my base pack is My FTA. It has been recharged for 30 days.

Also, it automatically refunded some money back to my Sun Direct account. The balance is now Rs.1042.57.

I already had 5 addons/a-la-cartes, which were valid until April 5/6. There has been no change to those.

Now I guess am going to have to change the Base Pack back! :D

Now, answer me these questions:

1) What is your current balance?

2) Did you try to proceed by selecting only the Base Pack (without selecting any addons or a-la-cartes) ? Try it out and let me know what happens.

Also, make sure that none of your browser addons (like adblockers, etc.) are blocking that 'mypg' page. Try to proceed without any browser addons.

Okay.

I was testing it for you, and I accidentally ended up changing my Base Pack.

I am using the Sun Direct mobile website on my Android phone, with the Firefox for Android browser.

I was on Tamil DPO 2 pack. It was valid until October 4, 2021.

I had ZERO balance in my Sun Direct account.

So to test it for you, I selected only the Base Pack (My FTA) and clicked on proceed.

As I had no balance, I assumed that it will go to the payment page, and ask me to pay Rs.49.15+GST for the My FTA Pack.

Instead, it directly changed my base pack from Tamil DPO 2 to My FTA.

Now my base pack is My FTA. It has been recharged for 30 days.

Also, it automatically refunded some money back to my Sun Direct account. The balance is now Rs.1042.57.

I already had 5 addons/a-la-cartes, which were valid until April 5/6. There has been no change to those.

Now I guess am going to have to change the Base Pack back! :D

Now, answer me these questions:

1) What is your current balance?

2) Did you try to proceed by selecting only the Base Pack (without selecting any addons or a-la-cartes) ? Try it out and let me know what happens.

Also, make sure that none of your browser addons (like adblockers, etc.) are blocking that 'mypg' page. Try to proceed without any browser addons.
sorry for the trouble..

my balance is 80rs

i added below packages in checkout page

✔ MY FTA

✔ sun SD Bouquet 1-Tamil Basic SD
✔ star SVP Tamil 1 (no star movies)
✔ Zee Prime Pack Tamil SD
✔ mavis sitcom (jaya) bouquet sd/hd

✔ Travel XP Tamil single
✔ colors tamil single

✔ Discovery pack SD Bouquet 5 SD Basic Infotainment (Tamil) Pack
✔ bennet MNX Bouquet 5

at once and click on recharge it gives 404 error(not using wallet money)

i contacted sun direct cus care they dont understand the problem.. even i tried different browsers and devices i am getting same error...

sorry for the trouble..

my balance is 80rs

i added below packages in checkout page

✔ MY FTA

✔ sun SD Bouquet 1-Tamil Basic SD
✔ star SVP Tamil 1 (no star movies)
✔ Zee Prime Pack Tamil SD
✔ mavis sitcom (jaya) bouquet sd/hd

✔ Travel XP Tamil single
✔ colors tamil single

✔ Discovery pack SD Bouquet 5 SD Basic Infotainment (Tamil) Pack
✔ bennet MNX Bouquet 5

at once and click on recharge it gives 404 error(not using wallet money)

i contacted sun direct cus care they dont understand the problem.. even i tried different browsers and devices i am getting same error...
No problem.

Like I had mentioned earlier, try not to do everything at once.

Change the base pack first.

Just select the My FTA pack alone.

Don't select any addons or a-la-cartes. You can add them later.

Since you have enough balance, you should be able to pay Rs.49.15 for My FTA by using the wallet money. It won't charge GST as you would be paying from the wallet money. It would deduct only 49.15 from your wallet balance.

This should mostly work and it should activate My FTA as your base pack. Let me know what happens.

No problem.

Like I had mentioned earlier, try not to do everything at once.

Change the base pack first.

Just select the My FTA pack alone.

Don't select any addons or a-la-cartes. You can add them later.

Since you have enough balance, you should be able to pay Rs.49.15 for My FTA by using the wallet money. It won't charge GST as you would be paying from the wallet money. It would deduct only 49.15 from your wallet balance.

This should mostly work and it should activate My FTA as your base pack. Let me know what happens.
Thanks next time will try...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock