• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,000
  • Views: Views 1,359,104
Both Buying HD Box But I Am Happy With SD Channels Also
HD ROI A1 Costs 345 rs(HD PACK
Roi Economy costs 254 rs(SD PACK
Roi value costs 320 rs(SD PACK
All includes gst and net.capacity fee

Friends, currently I am in 999/9 months dpo1 pack.. 4 months completed.

Can I change package to NCF 50 Rupees pack from 999/9 months dpo1 pack..
Since I am in home town and not using my connection

If package change is possible then will it get my 5 months amount back to sun dth account wallet.

Cc will help on this?. Pls comment
You can change it in the sundirect website or app. It will change after selecting new base pack (NCF for 1 month) and entering password when it asks. Remaining money will be automatically refunded to your sundirect wallet.

Is There Are Any Lock In Period Or Wee Have To Take Channels For Full Month
Money Will Refund Or Not After Channel deactivated
We will be charged money for 1 month when we activate an add-on pack or a-la-carte channel. If we deactivate them before the end of the month, some money will be refunded to our sundirect wallet. The exact refund amount depends on how many days later we are deactivating them.

We will be charged money for 1 month when we activate an add-on pack or a-la-carte channel. If we deactivate them before the end of the month, some money will be refunded to our sundirect wallet. The exact refund amount depends on how many days later we are deactivating them.
Can We Change Base Pack During Months

Can We Change Base Pack During Months
Yes. We can change it any time.

Last month, I was trying out (in the mobile website) to see if a base pack change works. I accidentally ended up changing my base pack from DPO (yearly pack) to NCF (monthly pack). It got changed immediately to NCF (for 1 month), and the remaining money was refunded to my sun direct wallet. I changed it back after a couple of hours (from NCF to DPO). It worked again.

Yes. We can change it any time.

Last month, I was trying out (in the mobile website) to see if a base pack change works. I accidentally ended up changing my base pack from DPO (yearly pack) to NCF (monthly pack). It got changed immediately to NCF (for 1 month), and the remaining money was refunded to my sun direct wallet. I changed it back after a couple of hours (from NCF to DPO). It worked again.
How Is The AQ And PQ As Compared to Tata sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock