Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,999
  • Views: Views 1,358,455
How Is The AQ And PQ As Compared to Tata sky
PQ:

HD - Sun Direct is the best among all DTHs.

SD - Not the best, but it is good enough.

AQ:

Stereo = Excellent, without any distortion even if we set the STB volume to maximum. The sound has been optimized for almost all the channels. I have 3 sun direct connections (2 HD and 1 SD). I never adjust the STB volume in any of these connections. I have set it to the maximum. I only use the TV remote to adjust volume. In my opinion, it is really good.

Dolby Digital = I don't have a home theater. So I am not sure of its current state. But a couple of years back, users in this forum had reported that the Dolby output was not upto the mark (low volume issues I guess) for some channels. You don't have to worry about this for now if you don't own a home theater, and if you aren't planning buy one anytime soon. If you are going to be using only the TV for audio, then it is going to be only stereo, which is again in my opinion, excellent.

PQ:

HD - Sun Direct is the best among all DTHs.

SD - Not the best, but it is good enough.

AQ:

Stereo = Excellent, without any distortion even if we set the STB volume to maximum. The sound has been optimized for almost all the channels. I have 3 sun direct connections (2 HD and 1 SD). I never adjust the STB volume in any of these connections. I have set it to the maximum. I only use the TV remote to adjust volume. In my opinion, it is really good.

Dolby Digital = I don't have a home theater. So I am not sure of its current state. But a couple of years back, users in this forum had reported that the Dolby output was not upto the mark (low volume issues I guess) for some channels. You don't have to worry about this for now if you don't own a home theater, and if you aren't planning buy one anytime soon. If you are going to be using only the TV for audio, then it is going to be only stereo, which is again in my opinion, excellent.
I Have A Realme Android TV Which Support Dolbey Digital Sound

I Have A Realme Android TV Which Support Dolbey Digital Sound
Dolby Digital audio will not sound very good if we set it in the settings (STB settings and TV settings) when we are using ONLY the TV (without a home theater or an external sound bar that supports dolby audio). Audio with special sound effects (like explosions, vehicle sounds, etc) will be too loud and people's voice will be too low. In other words, it will not be ideal to listen. So it is generally not advisable to set it that way. I mean, you don't want Dolby audio via TV speakers unless you don't mind the extreme differences between the highs and lows of sound effects.

For example, I have a Sony 4K Android TV. But I have set both the STB settings and TV settings to Stereo. It sounds excellent. I am pretty sure it will sound the same way in your TV too.

T
Dolby Digital audio will not sound very good if we set it in the settings (STB settings and TV settings) when we are using ONLY the TV (without a home theater or an external sound bar that supports dolby audio). Audio with special sound effects (like explosions, vehicle sounds, etc) will be too loud and people's voice will be too low. In other words, it will not be ideal to listen. So it is generally not advisable to set it that way. I mean, you don't want Dolby audio via TV speakers unless you don't mind the extreme differences between the highs and lows of sound effects.

For example, I have a Sony 4K Android TV. But I have set both the STB settings and TV settings to Stereo. It sounds excellent. I am pretty sure it will sound the same way in your TV too.
Thx For Your Info Brother
Your From Which State

Can
T
Thx For Your Info Brother
Your From Which State
W

Can Wee Watch DD Free Dish Channels Like Dhinchaak, Colors Cineplex Bollywood, Zee Citramandir And All That

Can
W
Can Wee Watch DD Free Dish Channels Like Dhinchaak, Colors Cineplex Bollywood, Zee Citramandir And All That
Sorry, I am aware of only English and Tamil channels' availability.

I believe someone from around your state or region would be in a better position to answer this question.

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock