First activate any economy pack
Now u can able to add telugu Jodi pack
Now go to change pack section
Finally change basepack to ncf
Ur amount refunded to ur account
Now u able to watch telugu Jodi pack with ncf
I did same yesterday,it works
I am happy now

Yeah! You can activate in Sun direct app.
Bro , sundirect app showing Dear customer ur basepack expired,please renew. But my base pack is active
So app is not working properly
I activated economy pack in website
After I activated telugu Jodi pack
Then I changed basepack to ncf
I got refunded amount
Finally I am watching telugu Jodi pack with ncf 🤩

Bro , sundirect app showing Dear customer ur basepack expired,please renew. But my base pack is active
So app is not working properly
I activated economy pack in website
After I activated telugu Jodi pack
Then I changed basepack to ncf
I got refunded amount
Finally I am watching telugu Jodi pack with ncf 🤩
Thank you 😊

Problem Solved @Vadirocks Bro Just Removed Pack And Added Again Am getting Extra Star World Premiere Also Which Is Not In Pack
I have been using the Star English Special Pack HD for a few months now. Star World Premiere HD was already a part of this pack, even before Sun Direct weirdly changed the HD pack's price from Rs.25 to Rs.12. So, I was already getting this channel.

Star itself have not mentioned this channel as part of the Star English Special Pack HD in their channel price list (effective from February 2021). The price of the HD pack is still Rs.25 in their price list though. I am not sure why Sun Direct has reduced it to the same price of the Star English Special Pack SD (Rs.12).

The reason why Star might have omitted this channel could be due to a probable channel shutdown. They had already planned to close this channel in 2020. But they later put that on hold. May be they are planning to go ahead with the shutdown this year.

A couple of days ago, Disney announced a probable shutdown of around 100 of their TV channels in Asia. This is slated to happen starting October 2021. They have still not made any conclusive decision for India. We will have to wait and see.

If we subscribe Econonomy or Value Pack for 6 Months we will get +14Days Extra
ZruDNPQ.jpg
I would suggest NOT to go for these 6½ months packs. They seem to be a bit overpriced.

Example:
Tamil Value Pack 6½ months price,
including NCF and GST is Rs.1380

Tamil Value Pack 1 month price,
including NCF and GST is Rs.230

Tamil Value Pack 6 months price,
including NCF and GST is Rs.1229

Difference between 6½ months and 6 months pack is (1380 minus 1229) = Rs.151

So, we would paying Rs.151 extra, only for 14 more days.

One month price is Rs.230, for 30 days. So even for 15 days, it would cost only Rs.115.

Note:
6 month packs for all language Economy, Value, Super & Kushi can be done through 3rd party websites and apps, like:

Paytm
Freecharge
Amazon
Payzapp

Prices for all the 6 month packs are listed in Paytm and Freecharge.

they should bring mini packs also...

Yea!!saw this in website. Nice packs but they should really introduce mini packs.
Sun Direct has implemented your ideas after 2 years. Well, kind of. Several 'mini' packs have been introduced in the past week or so.

All of them seem to be only HD packs though.

I particularly like the 'Tamil Mini' pack (Rs.58.47 before GST). This pack has only 4 channels. They are the 4 HD Tamil channels available in Sun Direct:

Sun TV HD
K TV HD
Sun Music HD
Star Vijay HD

Earlier, I had subscribed to all 4 of these channels as a-la-carte, which cost Rs.76 (19x4) (before GST).

Now, this pack has saved me Rs.17.53 (before GST).

Last edited:
Sun Direct has implemented your ideas after 2 years. Well, kind of. Several 'mini' packs have been introduced in the past week or so.

All of them seem to be only HD packs though.

I particularly like the 'Tamil Mini' pack (Rs.58.47 before GST). This pack has only 4 channels. They are the 4 HD Tamil channels available in Sun Direct:

Sun TV HD
K TV HD
Sun Music HD
Star Vijay HD

Earlier, I had subscribed to all 4 of these channels as a-la-carte, which cost Rs.76 (19x4) (before GST).

Now, this pack has saved me Rs.17.53 (before GST).
All four channels available at Rs.20 before new slabs:sleepy2:, all sports at 50 missing those packs

Back
Top Bottom