Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,370,743
They must have to add Zee Pichaar and Zee Thirai..they can't kept it hold for so long..

I think Sun Direct will add Zee Thirai, Jaya Movie, Raj TV, Raj Digital Plus, Raj Musix, Raj news, Zee Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD in future, Mega 24,Mega Musiq, Puthu yugam, Vendhar TV,Malai Murasu, Kalaginar Chithiram, ETV Bal Bharat Tamil also Expecting channels addition in Sun Direct,But I am not Expecting immediate addition, it will take some more time, I am doubt about Polimer TV, Polimer news, Jyothi TV addition, If Sun Direct will add Polimer network channels all Tamil customers will surely very happy!!
@Chezhiyan @Kiron Bros, I think this channels available in SCV, But why not in Sun Direct??

@Chezhiyan @Kiron Bros, I think this channels available in SCV, But why not in Sun Direct??
SCV is restricted only to chennai as opposed to Sun direct which is having National presence..If they allow other network channels in Sundirect, it will attract more viewers than SCV. May be that is the reason that these channels are not available in Sun direct..

And also it should be a bandwidth issue in Sun DtH which is not the case with Cable.

If Sun Direct adds Ruposhi Bangla, DD Port Blair, TV 9 Bharatvarsh, TV9 Bangla I shall switch back.
@Vadirocks bro any update as to why they are reluctant to add TV9 group & Ruposhi?

At this point of time, Sun direct needs over 100 SD channels...:wink2::wink2:

When we compare with their major rivals, they are providing 500-520 SD Channels..

And Sun direct current SD channels count reached 390. If they add about 100-120 channels they will become equal with the rivals in terms of SD channels count..:cheers:

It is incredible to reach the current channel count of 390..It was only 210 channels three years ago..:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
At this point of time, Sun direct needs over 100 SD channels...:wink2::wink2:

When we compare with their major rivals, they are providing 500-520 SD Channels..

And Sun direct current SD channels count reached 390. If they add about 100-120 channels they will become equal with the rivals in terms of SD channels count..:cheers:

It is incredible to reach the current channel count of 390..It was only 210 channels three years ago..:clap2::clap2:
They Should Add Free Dish Channels It Is Easy For Them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock