• Views: Views 1,390,485
Sun Direct Says They Are Running Out Of Space

Unless They Get TPs, We May Not Get These Channels,

But Keep Sending Mails To Nodal For Availing Channels

Sun Direct Says They Are Running Out Of Space

Unless They Get TPs, We May Not Get These Channels,

But Keep Sending Mails To Nodal For Availing Channels
Bro can you send nodal office mail id?

Now a days, its taking longer hours to get the balance reflect in Sun direct account..

Two weeks ago, I recharged for 25Rs in Sun direct website, It taken more than 4 hours(approx).

Yesterday, I recharged for 100Rs through website, it takes over three hours to get reflected in balance. :undecided: :sleepy2::cap2:

Earlier, it was reflecting instantly in the balance..

Now a days, its taking longer hours to get the balance reflect in Sun direct account..

Two weeks ago, I recharged for 25Rs in Sun direct website, It taken more than 4 hours(approx).

Yesterday, I recharged for 100Rs through website, it takes over three hours to get reflected in balance. :undecided: :sleepy2::cap2:

I agree. The sun direct website recharge/top-up results are not satisfactory.

I wonder if recharging through the sun direct app yields the same result.

Third party website/app recharges and top-ups seem to reflect immediately though.
I believe it is a website issue. I did a bunch (around 10 times) of top-ups using the sun direct mobile website earlier this month. None of them updated the balance in time. It almost always took around 3 hours for the balance to be updated in the sun direct wallet.

On the other hand, I did do one topup using the paytm mobile website. It updated the balance immediately.

The issue is with the main payment initiation page and the payment return page of the sun direct website. They have it all messed up. This particular page (mypg.sundirect.in) is still an insecure page (http instead of https) in the sun direct website. That is what is causing an error even after a successful payment completion

One option to check is after recharge log out and login it will reflect immediately

Now SunDirect become the first operator to add SonyTen4 and SonyTen4 HD😍

rEEa1k8.jpg
I think Sun Direct will add Zee Thirai, Jaya Movie, Raj TV, Raj Digital Plus, Raj Musix, Raj news, Zee Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD in future, Mega 24,Mega Musiq, Puthu yugam, Vendhar TV,Malai Murasu, Kalaginar Chithiram, ETV Bal Bharat Tamil also Expecting channels addition in Sun Direct,But I am not Expecting immediate addition, it will take some more time, I am doubt about Polimer TV, Polimer news, Jyothi TV addition, If Sun Direct will add Polimer network channels all Tamil customers will surely very happy!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock