Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,704
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

This is a stereo type answer. I am telling SD will add more channels from august. Hriffa bro cant you for once give any concrete source ? Always stereo typed cc response. Do you know Kolkata nodal head ? I know him very well. We are relatives cum friend. Do you know how many Bengali Channels sun will add ? What idea you have ? What inputs you can give ?

get regional and other popular channels with economy pack @Rs.139/1 month or Rs.415/3 months and get 4 days extra validity or Rs.835/6 months and get 10 extra days or Rs.1665/12 months and get 30 extra days validity..So what r u waiting for??

I am expecting valuable inputs from Mahi bro.

My mail shows that they give stereo typed reply to every customer. I am telling you new channel on its way. If you dont admit thats not my fault. I really dont why you always in a quarrelling mood. Your mail is at a later date. I agree. But if it is for real then the body should have been changed a bit. Do you want to say the kerala nodal remembering every lines which he mailed to me ? Or does he copy / paste my mail's reply to you ???????? Please understand.

jay kumar said:
get regional and other popular channels with economy pack @Rs.139/1 month or Rs.415/3 months and get 4 days extra validity or Rs.835/6 months and get 10 extra days or Rs.1665/12 months and get 30 extra days validity..So what r u waiting for??

i think sun direct only providing this offer..For minimum base pack itself they r giving both discounts and extra validity

hirffa bro firstly you understand nodal officers and other sd persons not reveal the channel addition details.Sun Direct is planning for big surprise for customers.

hirffa bro firstly you note one point channel adding time firstly know the customers not cc.

One example :FLOWERS TV added is a big surprise for SD customers.That time i am contacted cc.He said FLOWERS TV not added its a mistake for SD team.Shortly remove the channel.That time i am shocked why cc told these type of meaningless words.Now i am confident channel addition details firtly know the customers then cc.Nodal officers not reveal these type of new.Because nodal officers only a employ of Sun direct no power for share these type of newses.Channel addition types of news publishing Sun Direct CEO.Otherwise addition time a mail receive from all nodal officers and regional heads.That mail including all details about channel addition like channel names ,addition date etc....

Sri2702 said:
You forgot to remove your name in the left side. :shy

yeah bro bishnu bro forget but now i updated & thanks bro:tup

Shadow said:
why are you calling him a junior? what makes you the expert?

d comment made my day :D :lol

===========================================

@everyone: Pls dont be so argumentative. Its gud to have discussions or having difference in opinion, but selection of words is very very imp.

@hirffa bro: Pls dont be so argumentative. Also, pls dont personally attack any member :no

@bishnu bro: As a tagged member, u r expected to be more mature than non-tagged members :s
Pls dont come into a offensive mode, once anyone has to say any negative abt SD.
U get into argumentative mode once anyone differs in opinion wid u :dodgy

@A2H bro: bro, surprisingly, u r also using some un-parliamentarian words. :skd:'(
Pls be restraint. :k

=================

This thread is closed for some time, let d dust settle, all of u, just relax... give some time.. and come back refreshed :k

All offtopic comments now removed & thread is now opened:k

One suggestions for Bishnu bro & Jay kumar bro

This my humble request please don't over support sundirect & also don't create off topic comments in all thread:k

If again continue the fight/arguments means team member will take action

Back
Top Bottom