Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,708
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

plz bro's dnt start arguments once again plz give respect to vicky bro humble request..... Once guy purpose of doing this to start argument environment.....

dinesh19 said:
Why he is creating fight environment again? If sd is providing better channels, then enjoy. But why r u challenging again with other dth? This leads to fighting environment.

Bro this thread is discuss about sun direct. So he has the right to post about sun direct offers.and he also told why sd is better than other dth privuders. Then where is the problem. If u r nt interest about sd then why you came here in the thread of sd discussion

Lalusun said:
Bro this thread is discuss about sun direct. So he has the right to post about sun direct offers.and he also told why sd is better than other dth privuders. Then where is the problem. If u r nt interest about sd then why you came here in the thread of sd discussion

Can u stop nonsense..I said, he has right to tell about sd..yes its good that he said about 210/- package.really its good offering also.

But he used to bet with with other dth operators, which leads to comparison and then fighting.that's not good. And dragging other dth here..why this is so?

We are welcoming the discussion on sd here..not about other dth

What is the main reason due to which Government of India is not giving Sun Direct regulatory clearance?

Why Sun direct forum is very much inactive for last 2 days ??

Bishnu15 said:
We expect more channels @ August

Any information about addition of Hindi Entertainment channels in Sun Direct in August?

Hassan Syed said:
Any information about addition of Hindi Entertainment channels in Sun Direct in August?

Yes we can. I have contacted Kerala Head yesterday as per Mahi bro's instructions & he said me clearly that new channels will be added from August 2015. :ohya But he did not specify any date whatsoever. :shy :huh I also expect Hindi & Bengali Channels to be added this time. By the way some channels are getting removed too - Focus NE, Sony Kix. May be after Ramazan is over Ramazan Special might also be removed. This is simply my guess. :huh But removal of Focus NE & Sony Kix is 100% confirmed. :tup

Rushil.D said:
some Sun Direct Users are only doing show off of English channels available in lower base packs :d but they forgot that Hindi channels viewerships are 10 times more then english channels :k becuase its india not US, America, UK etc... :s

Definitely Hindi Channels are less in sun direct. But that does not mean it is bad. It is trying to survive in this DTH Market. They recently launched Ramzazn Special which certainly cant be for South I hope Rushil bro understands this. They added Sony Kix for Copa America which once again cant only be for South. They added DD -Kisan which is certainly not for South. They added shopping channel Cine 21. Even in their home channel sometimes programmes from Shopping Zone Channel is telecast. Then this year they were the first & only DTH to add Flowers TV Malayalam Entertainment Channel. Also V6 News Telugu was added.

By the additions of Ramazan Special, DD -Kisan & Sony Kix they clearly want to prove that they are not only for South. :no

But I am not biased, I agree they have very less chanels compared to other brands. I agree 100%. Just wait till this year end & all your complaints about less channels will be resolved. :tup

Back
Top Bottom