Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,051
  • Views: Views 1,397,841
BTW why star tamil value pack is 31 rs in sun direct? In other dth is 25 plus tax
Hi for your information Star India officially increased all its major bouquets and channels prices I don't know why other operators haven't increased yet.

I am sun direct sd user so my dish is aligned to measat only.
My dish receives signals of ddfd shared tps of Gsat-15 very nicely even though dish is aligned to measat. Chns like enterr10, NDTV india are nicely visible.
But problem is I don't get proper signals from the one sun direct tp of Gsat-15 which has dd news,loksabha tv etc.
Same satellite but only 1 tp signal is weak while others are strong, how is this possible.

I am sun direct sd user so my dish is aligned to measat only.
My dish receives signals of ddfd shared tps of Gsat-15 very nicely even though dish is aligned to measat. Chns like enterr10, NDTV india are nicely visible.
But problem is I don't get proper signals from the one sun direct tp of Gsat-15 which has dd news,loksabha tv etc.
Same satellite but only 1 tp signal is weak while others are strong, how is this possible.
Each tp represents different downlink frequency which is separated by minute distance to avoid interference... that's the reason...also both measat and gsat is placed 2° apart...so hd customers are aligned approximately at 92.5° East...to get maximum signal antenna should be aligned to perfect position of one satellite

Each tp represents different downlink frequency which is separated by minute distance to avoid interference... that's the reason...also both measat and gsat is placed 2° apart...so hd customers are aligned approximately at 92.5° East...to get maximum signal antenna should be aligned to perfect position of one satellite
Then how come ddfd channels are coming bro

@Bishnu15 bro you were using SunDirect from long how is it? I found you were facing connectivity and single issue in that?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock