Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,039
  • Views: Views 1,383,326
Seniors I am in mixed state of mind to buy Sun direct. Please guide me in this regard. I have both Tata sky and airtel in my native place which has good picture and audio quality especially I love airtel sound quality. Now I am shifted to new area and iam need of dth. I am regularly following this forum and I aware that Sun has low number of channels but I want give a try to check it's video and audio quality . Iam going to watch only HD channels in my 49 inch 4k tv.But I really want to know whether it is worth to try or simply go for airtel. Please give your suggestions regarding picture and sound quality.can it be near to airtel AV quality and real Dolby digital audio will be experienced in my Home theatre...Thanks in advance..
It depends on box, if you are lucky you will get Dolby or no Dolby. Then if you want cost effective sun direct is ok.

Offer for my native place SD connection

Current pack price 240/-
Hb5IF23.jpg

Sun Direct Rupees 999 Tamil Pack Extendented For 1 Month
Before 6 Month Currently 7 Month
Source Call CC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock