Do as you get time bro
Waiting eagerly

The Problem With Sun Direct Is Ramanathan Only

He Has Stopped Many Things When It's Completely Ready To Launch

Sun Ka New 6 HD Channels Delaying Because Of Mahesh Kumar R

------- Edited -----

Last edited:
He is CEO Mahesh Kumar of Sun direct.
No, I think he telling that Sun TV Network planned to launch 6 HD channels but it was delaying because of Sun TV Network's President and MD R Mahesh Kumar. Am I correct @Vadirocks ???, If it is true they may didn't launched 6 HD channels because of NTO 2.0 delaying ? Please answer for my doubt bro

Gemini Comedy HD, Udaya Movies HD, Udaya Music HD, Surya Movies HD, Surya Music HD total 5 HD channels, then 6th one which channel ?

Gemini Comedy HD, Udaya Movies HD, Udaya Music HD, Surya Movies HD, Surya Music HD total 5 HD channels, then 6th one which channel ?
I think you have missed Adithya TV HD, Sun News HD, Sun Bangla HD. Vadirocks bro already told in a forum that Sun have HD plan for many channels but they first launch 6 and launch others later. ( I thought they didn't launched because of NTO 2.0 delaying but now I am confused and waiting for @Vadirocks bro reply )

Last edited:
No, I think he telling that Sun TV Network planned to launch 6 HD channels but it was delaying because of Sun TV Network's President and MD R Mahesh Kumar. Am I correct @Vadirocks ???, If it is true they may didn't launched 6 HD channels because of NTO 2.0 delaying ? Please answer for my doubt bro
What are those 6 HD Channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock