Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,010
  • Views: Views 1,362,238
I want to upgrade box sd+ to hd+ please any one help
You can fill out the form in the following page. Someone from the Sun Direct Customer Care will contact you and send a technician to your home for the upgrade.

https://www.sundirect.in/set-top-box-upgrade-programs

In addition to the Upgrade Cost, they will charge you Rs.175 for the technician visit.

Upgrade Cost (SD to HD):
Rs.699

Total Cost:
699 + 175 = Rs.874

You can fill out the form in the following page. Someone from the Sun Direct Customer Care will contact you and send a technician to your home for the upgrade.

https://www.sundirect.in/set-top-box-upgrade-programs

In addition to the Upgrade Cost, they will charge you Rs.175 for the technician visit.

Upgrade Cost (SD to HD):
Rs.699

Total Cost:
699 + 175 = Rs.874
What about picture & audio quality???

It looks like Sun Direct has removed the genre named 'Bouquet' from the GENRE section of the OK button menu. This genre was empty, without any channels listed in it. It was in between the genre named ALL and the genre named TAMIL.

It got removed from my STB after did a factory reset yesterday.

It looks like Sun Direct has removed the genre named 'Bouquet' from the GENRE section of the OK button menu. This genre was empty, without any channels listed in it. It was in between the genre named ALL and the genre named TAMIL.

It got removed from my STB after did a factory reset yesterday.
I have never noticed such type of genre.

What happen if I don't migrate to any other pack. As the current pack which I'm using I got from new connection which is already discontinued.

What happen if I don't migrate to any other pack. As the current pack which I'm using I got from new connection which is already discontinued.
If there is balance in your Sun Direct wallet, it will activate any current base pack that is closest to the available amount.

If you don't have enough balance, then whenever you decide to recharge, you'll have to use one of the existing base packs or the NCF pack for recharging. You won't be able to use the offer pack for recharging.

Last edited:
Using SunDirect app is the biggest task in itself. They deducted complete amount in one go. Whereas they should deduct on daily basis.
So, in case even if I downgrade I've to recharge for perticular downgrade package. If I don't want to spend money I have to call customer care and then I've to explain him.
Frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock