Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,986
  • Views: Views 1,355,811
Using SunDirect app is the biggest task in itself. They deducted complete amount in one go. Whereas they should deduct on daily basis.
So, in case even if I downgrade I've to recharge for perticular downgrade package. If I don't want to spend money I have to call customer care and then I've to explain him.
Frustrated.
The remaining amount will be refunded if you drop early.

Using SunDirect app is the biggest task in itself. They deducted complete amount in one go. Whereas they should deduct on daily basis.
So, in case even if I downgrade I've to recharge for perticular downgrade package. If I don't want to spend money I have to call customer care and then I've to explain him.
Frustrated.
Did you try downgrading it as it is?

I remember fiddling around with the base plan change option (more than an year ago), and my DPO pack (6 months pack) inadvertently got downgraded to NCF. The thing is, I did not have enough money in my Sun Direct wallet even for activating the NCF pack. However, after I tapped continue on the confirmation page, the pack got changed to NCF (1 month pack), and the remaining amount got refunded to the wallet.

I am not aware if it still works the same way though.

P.S:
I used the mobile website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock