Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,024
  • Views: Views 1,373,334
@Vadirocks bro, So can we Expect minimum 20 Channels to maximum 50 or 60 Channels???

zQKz8Ws.jpg

Many times Sun Direct faces Satellite Problems,
In 2010 Insat 4B complaint!
In 2017 Reliance Digital TV Shut down, thus Sharing many Channels with Reliance Digital TV & Sun Direct Ended!
In 2021 Measat 3 faced Power failure!

All Sun Direct Customers very much bored & Confused to See Pending Channels addition @Vadirocks bro, any chance of those Few Channels addition in Sun Direct in this week itself!!!
Yes many sundirect customers not satisfied with the current situation of sundirect

Inrecent times SunDirect doesn't added a single tamil Channel

This situation is not good for sundirect. It will cause major problem in future if they continuous this sleeping mode

If sundirect continuous this sleeping mode then other dth platforms will get more and more and more customers from south

Last edited:
In 2017 Reliance Digital TV Shut down, thus Sharing many Channels with Reliance Digital TV & Sun Direct Ended!

Now They Have All The Facilities They Wanted On Measat 3B But Still Not Trying To Make Much Investments

Now They Have All The Facilities They Wanted On Measat 3B But Still Not Trying To Make Much Investments
@Vadirocks bro, I think the reason why Sun Direct not trying to make more investment in Measat 3B is Measat 3B Satellite is launched in 2014 that means Long 8 Years ago [ This year is 2022]Measat 3B life Duration is 15 Years, that means that Satellite going to Expire in next 7 Years, thus Sun network Team may Think that This is not Good & Safe for them!!!

@Vadirocks bro, I think the reason why Sun Direct not trying to make more investment in Measat 3B is Measat 3B Satellite is launched in 2014 that means Long 8 Years ago [ This year is 2022]Measat 3B life Duration is 15 Years, that means that Satellite going to Expire in next 7 Years, thus Sun network Team may Think that This is not Good & Safe for them!!!

Bro! Please Understand, That's Not Sun Problem,

That's Measat Problem And NSIL, Who Look After Arrangements Of Transponders,,,,

I am Disappointed with atitude of Sun Direct towards addition of 2 Important Malayalam Channels Kappa TV & Kaumudy TV!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock