Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,370,121
I am Disappointed with atitude of Sun Direct towards addition of 2 Important Malayalam Channels Kappa TV & Kaumudy TV!!!
Direct competitor of Surya music & Surya tv
I mainly want Malayalam, Tamil, Sports & infotainment Channels, If the way of Sun Direct like this I am Seriously thinking to take new Airtel Digital TV Connection!!!

Same case with ETV Bal Bharat, giving direct competition with sun network's 4 kids channels.
Last time I already said about Zee Tamil HD channel addition still pending,

@Sai Jai they want their channels only... Don't know why they enter in DTH industry, if they running this business then why Jealousy to add channels, worst management better if they change their strategy.

I mainly want Malayalam, Tamil, Sports & infotainment Channels, If the way of Sun Direct like this I am Seriously thinking to take new Airtel Digital TV Connection!!!
Advance congrats @Ajith 100 bro for your adtv or other dth connection

Because sundirect will not awake from the sleeping mode

Not only you, me and also many sundirect customers planning to take new other dth connection

Many Customers demanding pending tamil, Malayalam, telugu channels addition in sundirect dth platform. but sundirect dth Ignoring customers demand

SunDirect losing customers in south little by little because of not adding any single channel in tamil, Malayalam, telugu in recent

Choose Airtel DTH or tata play.. bro u can enjoy fav Tamil channels and other regional channels

Sun direct will not add Polimer group , Raj group Channels and some important fta channels
They are not interest to add customer demand Channels

which service do you want after buy the airtel dth ? Airtel DTH Vere Level . you can praise tata play. k. but, don't degrade other dth in other dth sections. 🤨
Please keep your words 👇🤝 .. Really i wanted to stay away from die hard fans please 🙏
it's better to ignore @Sai Jai bro messages towards airtel digital tv.
because, so much hatred posts he was posting.

k, i will ignore bro.
what about your side. when you stop these things.
no one degrading other dth except you. y.
why are you taking it as degrading bro? he is giving his advice because he uses ADTV .

I also had same kind of thinking about Tatasky users during 2015 - 2017, I also thought Tatasky users were praising Tatasky more, I also got frustration that time, but after using Tatasky I came to know why they were praising, comparing to tatasky sun is no way near, same way @Sai Jai bro used ADTV and sharing is experience chill out bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock