Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,729
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

I thought of p.m. something to vicky bro but it seems he is offline. Anyway good pic.

We all should avoid Tata Sky discussion and comparison with Sun Direct in this thread. At the moment Tata Sky is in a better position than Sun Direct because they upgraded their system to new compression

We want quality or quantity Hasaan bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
We want quality or quantity Hasaan bro ?

SD neither have quantity nor quality... stop all the comparison with other DTHs here

if you want comparison another section "Dth comparison" is there.. post and discuss all the comparison there...

just look discussion threads of Other DTHs.. they don't have any topic of other DTHs.

and look Discussion thread of Sun Direct have 75% posts of Other Dths mainly Tatasky.

Bishnu15 said:
I thought of p.m. something to vicky bro but it seems he is offline. Anyway good pic.

what bro month:skd,no bro actually 1 week from i have using invisible option:shy:k

I beg to differ SD does not have quality. It might lack quantity. If you used SD I bet you could not have said so Wewake bro. Anyway no comparison. But still could not agree your point. This is democratic country & everyone has right to speak his choices.

One Q :Is SD Suitable for Me ?

Prashant Kumar said:
One Q :Is SD Suitable for Me ?

It depends. For example if you have a CRT TV or don't want HD chs, secondly u don't want any new chs & quite happy with the chs u got and most importantly u want all at lowest cost but ready to sacrifice few most top chs then it is for you :k

Back
Top Bottom