Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,728
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Sun Direct still can increase their value by removing useless channels and replace them with better alternatives. 150 channels are enough if they are worth watching.

I totally agree with Hassan bro. +Reps added for you bro.

No one can watch all 400 or 350+ channels. We all should send suggestions to Sun Direct, until they don't get the permission for Mesat 3B they should replace less demanded channels with highly demanded channels, like South people want to watch Hindi serials dubbed in their own language, so they should replace less popular channels with those channels. Sun Direct can easily add a lot of channels from DD Free Dish they should consider them as well.

Hassan Syed said:
No one can watch all 400 or 350+ channels. We all should send suggestions to Sun Direct, until they don't get the permission for Mesat 3B they should replace less demanded channels with highly demanded channels, like South people want to watch Hindi serials dubbed in their own language, so they should replace less popular channels with those channels. Sun Direct can easily add a lot of channels from DD Free Dish they should consider them as well.

Do u think sun has enough money to spend on broadcaster for violation of contract for so many chs ? :huh

I am always alone. :'( Because there are not many ROI Sun subscribers. I always prefer to be a bit different. :c What everyone use I shall never use. All are using Tata Sky I wont. I used but I gifted it to my uncle. :) I may in the future may try Zing Digital because many people dont use it. Whatever masses go for I shall never opt for it. Never ! :tup I remember of a poem by Robert Frost " Road Not Taken." That poem depicts my story itself about why I chose sun direct over other brands.

Sarkar said:
Do u think sun has enough money to spend on broadcaster for violation of contract for so many chs ? :huh

Dont worry Mr Mahesh Kumar is a well known businessman. :tup

Contract is time based. They can stop renewing the contract of useless channels when contract expire.

Just like Focus NE to be removed.............

Hassan Syed said:
Contract is time based. They can stop renewing the contract of useless channels when contract expire.

How do u know that contract is up for renewal now after 5 years or more ?:huh

Sarkar bro just wait even one day your kids will demand sun direct because by 2017 all channels in sun direct only. Many kids channel not available on TS - Kushi TV / Chintu TV / Kochu TV ETC.

Back
Top Bottom