Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,071
  • Views Views: Views 1,402,607

Not getting channels in 12523/V32000 like starsports 1 hd and 12436/v/32000 sony sports ten 2 hd getting error E48-32.
What to do!

Iam from Kerala ,in rural area 70% peoples are using Sun Direct, now days every one have Led tv.But most of them are using Sun Direct SD box,no one care about picture clarity.I think Sun Direct packages are very cheap and sunshine service centre is everywhere.Whats your opinion…?

Iam from Kerala ,in rural area 70% peoples are using Sun Direct, now days every one have Led tv.But most of them are using Sun Direct SD box,no one care about picture clarity.I think Sun Direct packages are very cheap and sunshine service centre is everywhere.Whats your opinion…?
Rural audience of each region have different choices depending on their intrest. Villagers are more connected with roots and their fellow villagers. They do lots of work day and night. And, in free time they spend time with fellow villagers instead of watching TV and phone at home sitting on couch like we city people.
So, my point is that they don't found it more important to keep on changing the technology untill unless it's important to their lifestyle.
Believe me I forgot everything when I visit my village.

I think all 13 TP's of Measat 3B Satellite Which is using by Sun Direct are facing less bandwidth problem, Previously Sun Direct Completely moved from Gsat 15 to Measat 3B, I Don't Know what is the future Plan of Sun network still many important Channels are Pending to add in Sun Direct, All Sun Direct Customers are bored with this Problem!

Last edited:
Some Real Good News Received Today But Sun Direct Known For Postponing,

Will Share Near To Launch

Back
Top Bottom