Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,083
  • Views Views: Views 1,405,953
I have observed channels in 12436 V TP having worst Pq. A tp which recently replaced GSAT Tp.

I really hate that TP! 🤬

I have had serious pixelation issues with that TP in all of its SD channels (Star Sports 1 SD, Colors Infinity SD, Romedy Now SD, Nat Geo Wild SD, etc), even long before it started telecasting HD channels. I had multiple technician visits, changed the STB 2 times, changed the dish antenna once, and then had a lot of back & forth with the Chennai Nodal Office. I even had a regular contact at the Nodal Office to whom I used to ask the call to be connected to after calling the nodal customer care, so that I didn't have to explain the issue to a new person once every few days.

All because of this stupid 12436 TP 😭

You know what finally solved my issue? I had to go back to an older model SD STB instead of the latest models! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I really hate that TP! 🤬

I have had serious pixelation issues with that TP in all of its SD channels (Star Sports 1 SD, Colors Infinity SD, Romedy Now SD, Nat Geo Wild SD, etc), even long before it started telecasting HD channels. I had multiple technician visits, changed the STB 2 times, changed the dish antenna once, and then had a lot of back & forth with the Chennai Nodal Office. I even had a regular contact at the Nodal Office to whom I used to ask the call to be connected to after calling the nodal customer care, so that I didn't have to explain the issue to a new person once every few days.

All because of this stupid 12436 TP 😭

You know what finally solved my issue? I had to go back to an older model SD STB instead of the latest models! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️
I guess they compressed the video file.

p q of Kerala vision is worst.. Not only the video is blurr mode always. why that channel in this way? If so then to remove it by Sundirect

Update from my side :
1. I spoke to West Bengal Head of Sun dth.
2. Aamar Cinema channel removed as the channel was shutdown.
3. TV9 Bangla will not be added in near future as per sun direct management policy.
4. Ruposhi Bangla will be added in near future as replacement of Aamar Cinema.

Don't use sundirect app it utter waste app. Instead of this use sundirect website

SunDirect should launch brand new app for it's users or else they should close the app. No use of this.

Most of times errors arriving. No proper updates. sundirect app last updated on 10th February 2022. Yes You read it correct its 2022

Back
Top Bottom