Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,070
  • Views Views: Views 1,402,532

Not only Marathi, Even Kannada and Malayalam audiofeeds are not available. Both in CN and Pogo audio are not available, Even Mailed the issue to CN and Pogo but there is no any Response from them.
Why they are not adding?
1 Year crossed.

Ji in south side sun direct didn't add some HD channels example Colors Tamil HD and Zee Tamil HD Zee Thirai HD Vijay Super HD when they add channels then pepole Happy
Sun direct usually not adds channels fast.
Many important channels like Sony Sab hd, star gold select hd, Zee zest hd missing

Why not happy?
Elaborate
Comparatively,

Getting signal issue during light rain also....this is not the same in Sun Direct.

And I am not happy with the PQ of HD channels on Tata play.

Obstructing logo of Tata Play in Sun network channels...

Paying more price in Tata Play...In Sun Direct I used to spend 80 to 100 Rs per month...

Earlier, I shifted due to available of many Tamil channels in Tata play, but I am not having time to watch all those Tamil channels..

Comparatively,

Getting signal issue during light rain also....this is not the same in Sun Direct.

And I am not happy with the PQ of HD channels on Tata play.

Obstructing logo of Tata Play in Sun network channels...

Paying more price in Tata Play...In Sun Direct I used to spend 80 to 100 Rs per month...

Earlier, I shifted due to available of many Tamil channels in Tata play, but I am not having time to watch all those Tamil channels..
Sun direct is best in terms of many aspects.
1/3rd ncf than tataplay, having cheap packs, having recharge from 5 rupees, good hd picture quality (SD picture quality is less than all dth).
They just need to add important channels.
Rest is good

Moreover Sun direct channel arrangement is 100% better. First Tamil, then Telugu Malayalam kannada Hindi and So on.

one innportant matter is they are not adding regional area channels in Malayalam kappaTvkaumudi Mangalam, Darshana Raj News and Music malayalam Jeevan etc. if theyadded these, then All Kerala people can watch all malayalam channels in one DTH .

Back
Top Bottom