Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,070
  • Views Views: Views 1,402,532

Moreover Sun direct channel arrangement is 100% better. First Tamil, then Telugu Malayalam kannada Hindi and So on.
Oh! Come on Sun Direct channel arrangement is good in this aspect but they have put Hindi channel very far whereas it should in starting. And, I guess soon we will see change in format.

Oh! Come on Sun Direct channel arrangement is good in this aspect but they have put Hindi channel very far whereas it should in starting. And, I guess soon we will see change in format.
Yes they should keep hindi channels first.
And they should provide Favourites from 1 to 99.
And channels should start from 100 onwards.
Also 4 digit channels not required

Oh! Come on Sun Direct's channel arrangement is good in this aspect but they have put the Hindi channel very far whereas it should in starting. And, I guess soon we will see a format change.
Not possible. Sun Direct is a part of Sun TV Network and Sun Network is Focused on the South Market so no chance for Hindi Channels to come in starting LCNs.

Can you Explain, why Hindi Should be in Starting.
Because, if they want to expend in northern areas specially among rural area they need to address this and add few important regional news channel.

Because, if they want to expend in northern areas specially among rural area they need to address this and add few important regional news channel.
Bro, Remembering the 3 Digit LCN Number is not a big task.Even in Telugu , Malayalam, Kannada most of rural people are using Sun Direct.

Back
Top Bottom