Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,366,103
No bro I watch same program on jio tv it is coming in tamil language how?
Bro, Then press language button in remote, select Telugu,Hindi, check tamil options working or not, sometimes in Telugu, Hindi options working for tamil language, if it's also not working means reset ur set top box & then try
Bro any chance of adding zee thirai in sun direct?
I think currently not possible, hope after tamil new year, they will add, once got any information about Zee thirai means surely @Vadirocks bro, will update

Any help me to a decisions... I am currently using Sundirect HD HS3A01 STB with smart card (its a old 2018 model with physical smart card ) so should i upgrade to newly launched STB MIN222 or wait for sun direct to launch any 4K STD to take advantage of Star 4K and upcoming SUN TV 4K channels?
My HS3A01 STB is still working fine with good pic clarity and sound anyway so will i get any better clarity in that STB MIN222 or waste of upgrade?

Any help me to a decisions... I am currently using Sundirect HD HS3A01 STB with smart card (its a old 2018 model with physical smart card ) so should i upgrade to newly launched STB MIN222 or wait for sun direct to launch any 4K STD to take advantage of Star 4K and upcoming SUN TV 4K channels?
My HS3A01 STB is still working fine with good pic clarity and sound anyway so will i get any better clarity in that STB MIN222 or waste of upgrade?
Wait some days
And Wait for the announcement .

Any help me to a decisions... I am currently using Sundirect HD HS3A01 STB with smart card (its a old

2018 model with physical smart card ) so should i upgrade to newly launched STB MIN222 or wait for sun direct to launch any 4K STD to take advantage of Star 4K and upcoming SUN TV 4K channels?
Mine also HS3A01 shows on the box frontside but when I took menu it shows HS3A00.why so?

It's good Model bro, no need to upgrade to new stb, if u want 4k stb, please wait for few month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock