Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,099
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,923
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
polimer not needed...As it shows dubbed serials and real estate ads....Murasu tv not needed.....And all dth r removing py gradually....

then y u gave feedback to sun direct asking puthuyugam channel with 6 mnths time limit....

iam also a big fan of puthuyugam.....And definitely polimer is not a competitor....And if puthuyugam not removed From d2h,some will say ,sd removed py[2014]only to safeguard sun network.....agreed....Sun direct is now a days sinking ship....But all holes will be permanently blocked,while sd got new tps.....

jay kumar said:
iam also a big fan of puthuyugam.....And definitely polimer is not a competitor....And if puthuyugam not removed From d2h,some will say ,sd removed py[2014]only to safeguard sun network.....agreed....Sun direct is now a days sinking ship....But all holes will be permanently blocked,while sd got new tps.....

till that sd customers cant wait... Now they started buying other dth's

jay kumar said:

yes.. it'll be good if Sun Direct used to share it's one-two Tps with DD free dish.. by doing this they can save some of their tp space and add some demanding channels for both roi and south :tup

most probably all sun direct customers r satisfied with the channels what we have!!We want to really appreciate sun direct for providing reasonable service though they r struggling with severe space crunch....

jay kumar said:
most probably all sun direct customers r satisfied with the channels what we have!!We want to really appreciate sun direct for providing reasonable service though they r struggling with severe space crunch....

I want to highlight the word "most probably" that you used. In reality, we won't know. But if you are happy, then it is good since I know you :) Similarly other DDF members using Sun Direct.

jay kumar said:

really i am not satisfied & i want more hd channels,kids channel & tamil channels

wewake said:
yes.. it'll be good if Sun Direct used to share it's one-two Tps with DD free dish.. by doing this they can save some of their tp space and add some demanding channels for both roi and south :tup

but wewake bro...Sun direct having only one tps Of insat4b....And also it requires heavy cost to realign the dish....What say bro??

really happy.... I am also happy then wat s ur reply to vicky bro post

Back
Top Bottom