Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,099
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,923
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
but wewake bro...Sun direct having only one tps Of insat4b....And also it requires heavy cost to realign the dish....What say bro??

and that too of HD channels.... have to align dish a little bit but i think already they know that it'll won't work for them... only hope for SD is Measat :(

this rdtv is also not cooperating with sun direct....if merge happens,it will be nice..

jay kumar said:
this rdtv is also not cooperating with sun direct....if merge happens,it will be nice..

bro actually both dth not interested in merge,that's why make times ignore the merge

sailaxman16 said:
really happy.... I am also happy then wat s ur reply to vicky bro post

every dth missing many channels...Even dishtv also havingmany unavailable channels of 75....

jay kumar said:
most probably all sun direct customers r satisfied with the channels what we have
It will be good if they add jmovie, polimer, most importanly murasu and siripoli.:shy and more music channels.:)

jay kumar said:

For merger Money is a big issue ;)

and also many people buying sun direct just because of providing free recording facilities for standard definition box..

jay kumar said:
and also many people buying sun direct just because of providing free recording facilities for standard definition box..

Yea agree with you I bought sun direct mainly for two reasons first is cost and free recording:tup

nowa days,info channel is turning to be shoping channel.....Always showing naapTol ,telebuy,shoping zone Ads..And also cinema club channels showing telebuy ads...

Back
Top Bottom