Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,098
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,493
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

@Vicky, Is it possible to play the recorded video in another sun direct box ?
With a different id of my neighbour

irhfaz said:
@Vicky, Is it possible to play the recorded video in another sun direct box ?
With a different id of my neighbour

i think it's possible bro, i am not tried,but record files will support in any stb

I have one tv at my home . If my sister arrives she will take the tv to her room and normally comes only at week end and rest of the time it is placed in front.
I want to know whether, two output lnb and another pair of wire is provided by sun direct team so that the complication of wire movement is avoided for a single user.

My connection is a new one, Now I need a extra pair of wires for a different room.
My warranty period is not over. Will there be any visiting charges if I request for another pair .

irhfaz said:
My connection is a new one, Now I need a extra pair of wires for a different room.
My warranty period is not over. Will there be any visiting charges if I request for another pair .

bro,please elaborate & i am unable to understand & u want multi connection or single stb to connect 2 tvs

when sun direct will get measat 3b..any info

Vicky said:
bro,please elaborate & i am unable to understand & u want multi connection or single stb to connect 2 tvs

i think he is asking to connect single stb in two tv

I have one tv at my home . If my sister arrives she will take the tv to her room and normally comes only at week end and rest of the time it is placed in front.
I want to know whether, two output lnb and another pair of wire is provided by sun direct team so that the complication of wire movement is avoided for a single user.

irhaz bro u have one stb or multi stb:huh

Back
Top Bottom