Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,020
  • Views: Views 1,371,722
I don't think they will do this blunder...:sneaky:
I hopefully think to promote sun nxt by adding other channels it may resemble like jio tv and they should have tie ups with ozee and hotstar to run the show. This can be a alternate for them to survive with out loking for approvals for tp

I hopefully think to promote sun nxt by adding other channels it may resemble like jio tv and they should have tie ups with ozee and hotstar to run the show. This can be a alternate for them to survive with out loking for approvals for tp
They don't even have a minimum level of customers in ROI & their south subscribers moving to other operators day by day. For surviving in DTH industry they need to add more channels not new STBs.

They don't even have a minimum level of customers in ROI & their south subscribers moving to other operators day by day. For surviving in DTH industry they need to add more channels not new STBs.
We can't expect new channels in sun direct .i think they don't have maximum number of transponders to add channels.

They are unable to add channels due to tp shortage so make their platform as iptv using apps can make them to give more channels as there is no need of tps

Jio tv free for jio sim users as of now

Sun nxt ??

They are unable to add channels due to tp shortage so make their platform as iptv using apps can make them to give more channels as there is no need of tps

So u want sun direct dth will be convert into live tv app ??

Btwn Iptv concept is different :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock