Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,364,139
Hi to all
I purchased sun direct HD last week. Got hevc stb. Hs8101 model. From yesterday morning software update is going on without success. It's not over even after 30 hours and I'm not able to watch any channels. Can anyone help? Is there anyone who is having same problem?

Hi to all
I purchased sun direct HD last week. Got hevc stb. Hs8101 model. From yesterday morning software update is going on without success. It's not over even after 30 hours and I'm not able to watch any channels. Can anyone help? Is there anyone who is having same problem?
Did you power off the stb before software download completed..?

No. I didn't power off. Yesterday when i switched on my stb I saw a message "connecting to download stream (5 secs remaining)" and then after few secs "connection to download stream failed". I left the stb and tv on for hours. But nothing happened. Getting same problem ever since. Whenever I called customer care, they kept on telling to be patient for software update to be over. Confused.. 😥

No. I didn't power off. Yesterday when i switched on my stb I saw a message "connecting to download stream (5 secs remaining)" and then after few secs "connection to download stream failed". I left the stb and tv on for hours. But nothing happened. Getting same problem ever since. Whenever I called customer care, they kept on telling to be patient for software update to be over. Confused.. 😥
Bro, remove & reconnect the cable from STB and remove & reinsert the vc card also. Then switch on the box let's see it'll solve the problem or not.

Bro, remove & reconnect the cable from STB and remove & reinsert the vc card also. Then switch on the box let's see it'll solve the problem or not.
I just now tried that bro. Still update message is coming and update gets failed every time. R u using same hevc Hs8101 stb bro?

I just now tried that bro. Still update message is coming and update gets failed every time. R u using same hevc Hs8101 stb bro?
I'm not using Sun Direct bro. I just said you about the basic things to do if we facing any problem with STB.
So this also not solving your problem. Then contact the technician who installed the box.

Thanks
I'm not using Sun Direct bro. I just said you about the basic things to do if we facing any problem with STB.
So this also not solving your problem. Then contact the technician who installed the box.[/QThanks for your info bro. I just now called customer care. They told me a technician would visit tomo to check my stb.

Bro you are also facing same issues huh? Do you mean that they are trying to add 12 channels now through this update? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock